BAMA Falls to LSU 7-5 in Baton Rouge

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
BAMA falls to LSU 7-5 in Baton Rouge tonight. BAMA took a 5-1 lead into the bottom of the 8th inning and got the first out of the inning. That was followed by an error, two walks, a one-run single, another walk that scored a run, then a grand slam by LSU. We went down in order in top of the 9th.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
I guess I jinxed 'em, but I hope not. Had just gotten home and decided to check out the end of the game. I was all happy when it was 5-1. Then the bottom just fell completely out. I was hoping we could hold on, but I guess it wasn't to be.

crimsonkelly

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
Thomasville, GA, USA
Yea, same for me. Cut it on and it was 4-1, then 5-1. I went to sleep at 5-2 w bases loaded (long week, eastern time zone, cut me some slack please!). Sounds like a bullpen implosion. Finnerty deserved the W in that one. Walks kill...

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
A microcosm of much of this whole frustrating year.

Rtr
Yelp they blew a game the same way against State last week and have had problems closing out wins all season. I will just be glad when this season is over and we can start looking towards football. I hope things are better next season because our record in conference games the last two seasons is embarrassing,; but I am not sure they will be it may take several years to dig out of this hole.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.