Did not realize Tony Brown did not get drafted. Anyone else surprised?

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
Not a fan of all the negativity toward Tony in this thread. I do get where some of you may dislike his personality/behavior/attitude, but he is one of our boys. We don't write off our children so easily. Or I don't. Roll Tide, Tony! Best of luck in the NFL.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Not a fan of all the negativity toward Tony in this thread. I do get where some of you may dislike his personality/behavior/attitude, but he is one of our boys. We don't write off our children so easily. Or I don't. Roll Tide, Tony! Best of luck in the NFL.
I don't see it as folks trying to be negative. He earned the nickname "Crazy Tony". I think that most, if not all, wish him well.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
You aren't big fan of Tony Brown... all because of your personal experience? That doesn't make him a bad person. He's a young kid who will continue to mature as he get older.
I hope he matures as he grows older. I have several friends that have had similar experiences with him. And yes, my personal experience with someone tells me more about them than what they can do with a football.

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
I don't see it as folks trying to be negative. He earned the nickname "Crazy Tony". I think that most, if not all, wish him well.
I have spoken to him at least 5 times. And each one was memorable for all the wrong reasons.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Any bad publicity that he received, he earned.
Hard to think everyone drafted above him had a more user-friendly personality.
Not really.

OK, so maybe it is just one guy.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Anybody can act nice in front of a camera.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.