2019 Recruiting: 2019 4* Hoover WR George Pickens (AU Commit) flips to UGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: 2019 4* Hoover WR George Pickens (AU Commit)

Tim Watts of BOL reporting what many have expected - Pickens continues to look and is a prime flip prospect. Auburn's mediocre passing game is playing a factor, too.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Tim Watts of BOL reporting what many have expected - Pickens continues to look and is a prime flip prospect. Auburn's mediocre passing game is playing a factor, too.
Well, he sure got an eye full this past weekend.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

grades would be the only reason we'd turn him away

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017

I'm pretty sure Georgia is going to land Pickens. He loves Kirby! LOL, sorry I couldn't resist!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

If half of what`s posted over on the football forum is accurate, why on earth would he want to go be a part of what`s showing signs of becoming a dumpster fire?

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL

Pickens has flipped to UGA. That came out of the clear blue.

Now the question is whether he can make to grades to actually qualify.

Barners are in meltdown

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

If he can, I think he'll be a monster. Really glad the Barn didn't get him. He'll probably not qualify and he'll get recruiting from JC again by everybody.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005

Damaging to the Aubs, but I am not sure it is better for us if he winds up at Georgia? He would have just been wasted in Gus' offense, and maybe for us that would have been a better outcome.

rtr

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Damaging to the Aubs, but I am not sure it is better for us if he winds up at Georgia? He would have just been wasted in Gus' offense, and maybe for us that would have been a better outcome.

rtr
We aren't guaranteed to play Georgia every year like we are the Barn. Think UF will wiggle into the east conversation in the future (and maybe Tennessee).

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017

Could ya share some good lotto ticket numbers please? [emoji1787]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, I just went through this entire thread, because I hadn't recalled whether I posted on it. And yes, it took me a while to clean up the piles of Lotto cash! LOL.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017

I'm back from my Rugby trip to London and Cardiff. Like my Georgia Bulldogs in the SEC Championship game and Sugar Bowl, Ireland forgot to get off the bus and got beat by Wales. Oh well, what are you going to do. Field results by my boys did not spoil the absolutely stellar time I had on the trip. The Manor House in Wiltshire exceeded my expectations and all the food and beverages were tip-top. On Monday I got to shoot some Sporting Clays at the Bisley Shooting Grounds in Surrey. Boy Englishmen like fast high flying targets - OMG, talk about challenging. Nevertheless I acquitted myself well and had a marvelous time.

Hope you boys have been holding down the fort while I was gone. How's Spring Practice going thus far for Bama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.