Game Thread Links

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

MN-Tide

1st Team
Jan 2, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
The other day I read the last 20 or so pages of the 2nd half of the Alabama-Georgia National Championship Game. It was stressful, even knowing the outcome. So many ups and downs...lots of emotion.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The other day I read the last 20 or so pages of the 2nd half of the Alabama-Georgia National Championship Game. It was stressful, even knowing the outcome. So many ups and downs...lots of emotion.
One of my favorites - and I hate to admit this - is the 2013 UGA/Barn game. You can find EXACTLY where Ricardo Louis catches the deflection. Fan reaction here was unbelievable and ranged from "those idiots" to "you have GOT to be kidding me!" and everything in between.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
One of my favorites - and I hate to admit this - is the 2013 UGA/Barn game. You can find EXACTLY where Ricardo Louis catches the deflection. Fan reaction here was unbelievable and ranged from "those idiots" to "you have GOT to be kidding me!" and everything in between.
The "you got to be kidding me" pretty sure was mine. At least that was what I thought at the time.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
But this one hurt, and he wasn't alone, either:

They will hype it up beyond belief but the only way we don't destroy that team is if we don't show up to play. They crack under pressure. That was a fluke of all flukes that only a Georgia defense can provide.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Game threads are closed as always. Will link a number of them here. You can always - and I have - go back and view one of the games and scroll through. Sometimes it's hilarious. You will also see names of those no longer with us.

LSU 1st half

LSU 2nd Half

LSU Postgame Thread
Wow. There are a whole BUNCH of names in that thread that don't post any more, for whatever reasons. At least not the football forum.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.