Tide vs Louisville Game Time Announced

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
Please come down, have fun, and leave your money. It's way too hot to live down here so please do not have any notions of moving to Florida.:smile:

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
I went to Navy boot camp in Orlando June-August. It was like walking at the bottom of a heated pool while wearing a sweater. Was also stationed in Jax three years. Breathing required an iron lung.
I went there for boot camp also, from April to June. Followed that up with A School and Nuclear Power School in Orlando as well. This was back in 1990-1991. I remember it being hot, but not the kind of hot and humid that we got in South Alabama. Of course, I would take the hot over the cold I encountered in Connecticut any day of the week.

I've lived in Orlando for 20-years. Prior to that, I lived in Huntsville Alabama for 45-years and I can tell you without a doubt it gets hotter in Huntsville. In Central Florida, we get six months of warm/hot weather and then six-months of very nice weather. December, January, February, March, and April are simply awesome.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
No one needs to guess about historical weather trends and how they compare. The internet provides. Huntsville and Orlando look pretty close for high temps, but Orlando does not cool off as much at night, and the humidity is slightly higher.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
No one needs to guess about historical weather trends and how they compare. The internet provides. Huntsville and Orlando look pretty close for high temps, but Orlando does not cool off as much at night, and the humidity is slightly higher.

We can all probably agree that it gets a heck of a lot colder in Huntsville.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
The weather will be great in my den watching the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've lived in Orlando for 20-years. Prior to that, I lived in Huntsville Alabama for 45-years and I can tell you without a doubt it gets hotter in Huntsville. In Central Florida, we get six months of warm/hot weather and then six-months of very nice weather. December, January, February, March, and April are simply awesome.
March maybe, but April. Um, No! [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.