**** 2019 PG Kira Lewis Commits to Alabama, Will Reclassify and Play in 2018 **** - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 69
  1. #14
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    544

    Re: 2019 BBALL Kira Lewis

    With the combination of family friend Mike Miller and Coach Hardaway, Watford is Memphis-bound

  2. #15
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    8,767

    Re: 2019 BBALL Kira Lewis

    I saw a premium headline on BOL that said we are getting Crystal Ball momentum for Kira. I believe RTR91 said he thought we were ahead for him. Anybody else hearing anything?

  3. #16
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,748

    Re: 2019 BBALL Kira Lewis

    I haven't but I'm hoping that's the case. Would be a great in-state pickup for the good guys.

  4. #17
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,817

    Re: 2019 BBALL Kira Lewis

    Lewis will be a good pick up for Bama. I'm just curious when he will announce his decision? Anyone know?
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

  5. #18
    BamaNation First Team yesitsmed23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    650

    Re: 2019 BBALL Kira Lewis

    rumored to be an early graduate and enrolling in January to be able to play early.

  6. #19
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,817

    Re: 2019 BBALL Kira Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisBamaDude View Post
    With the combination of family friend Mike Miller and Coach Hardaway, Watford is Memphis-bound

    Not so fast though.
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

  7. #20
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
    Posts
    7,806

    Re: 2019 BBALL Kira Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNeedMe81 View Post
    Not so fast though.
    Something new come out?

  8. #21
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,817

    Re: 2019 BBALL Kira Lewis

    Oh no, nothing new at all. I just don't think it's essentially done deal just yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, Did Kentucky and John Petty played with each other for a while, and there was a talk he might go to Kentucky? SO I believe Bama is still pushing for Watford hard... but I read an article yesterday stating that Bama is also taking a look at CJ Walker. So My thinking is only way we get CJ Walker if it means we gave up on Watford... I believe Walker is better than Watford though. I think lot is in play for Bama...
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

  9. #22
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
    Posts
    7,806

    Re: 2019 BBALL Kira Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNeedMe81 View Post
    Oh no, nothing new at all. I just don't think it's essentially done deal just yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, Did Kentucky and John Petty played with each other for a while, and there was a talk he might go to Kentucky? SO I believe Bama is still pushing for Watford hard... but I read an article yesterday stating that Bama is also taking a look at CJ Walker. So My thinking is only way we get CJ Walker if it means we gave up on Watford... I believe Walker is better than Watford though. I think lot is in play for Bama...
    Interesting. I just saw a recent article saying that Memphis has offered Walker and that Walker had really good performances in the Peach Jam. I've read that many expect Walker to move up in ranking.

  10. #23
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,817

    Re: 2019 BBALL Kira Lewis

    Memphis wont get both. So in a way, it is a win win for us.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

  11. #24
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    544

    Re: 2019 BBALL Kira Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNeedMe81 View Post
    Memphis wont get both. So in a way, it is a win win for us.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I agree that recruiting is crazy and anything can happen. I have no inside info and am just going on what Iíve heard. Things change, but I think itís going to be tough to keep both Walker and Watford away from Memphis.

  12. #25
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
    Posts
    7,806

    Re: 2019 BBALL Kira Lewis

    Either? Both? One or the other? I'm getting confused. Will Memphis have room for both Walker and Watford?

  13. #26
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    544

    Re: 2019 BBALL Kira Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by day-day View Post
    Either? Both? One or the other? I'm getting confused. Will Memphis have room for both Walker and Watford?
    I love Bama and I love Memphis. Not trying to turn this into a Memphis board so Iíll answer this and move on. I do think thereís a good chance Memphis lands Wiseman, Watford, and Walker. They have 2 schollies open for next year but they could make room. Pennyís son is on scholarship and thatís obviously not necessary. Another walk-on has been promised a scholarship next year but you know how that goes. So they would make room for them. If Iím wrong and Bama gets Watford or Walker, itís not like Iíll be disappointed or anything. Like I said, I love both teams.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear