**** 2019 PG Kira Lewis Commits to Alabama, Will Reclassify and Play in 2018 ****

MemphisBamaDude

1st Team
Nov 12, 2008
Memphis, TN
Re: 2019 BBALL Kira Lewis

DJ Jeffries’ decommitment from UK today could have a ripple effect. If he does flip to Memphis, that could mean Watford goes elsewhere, presumably Bama.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Jeffries has said that he wants to play on the same team as Wiseman.
But I've read that it's not a must for them to play together. I think Jefferies goes to Memphis with Wiseman, and Watsford heads to Bama. Where does this leave for CJ Walker? we take both? I don't know.

MemphisBamaDude

1st Team
Nov 12, 2008
Memphis, TN

But I've read that it's not a must for them to play together. I think Jefferies goes to Memphis with Wiseman, and Watsford heads to Bama. Where does this leave for CJ Walker? we take both? I don't know.
I'm not sure that Bama will get both Watford and Walker. I think it's 50/50 whether Watford ends up at Memphis or Bama. Word on the street is Wiseman does want to play with Jeffries and they plan to do so. Hey, at least we can all rejoice over UK's first decommitment under Cal. I've heard he was steaming.

Last edited:

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

Awesome!!! Welcome to the Capstone Mr. Forbes and keep it rolling CAJ and company!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Curious how he could reclassify to '18. Alabama schools started earlier this week. Was he just going to go to HS one more year even though he had enough credits to graduate?

Don't think I've ever heard of this...finishing a whole year ahead of schedule.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Curious how he could reclassify to '18. Alabama schools started earlier this week. Was he just going to go to HS one more year even though he had enough credits to graduate?

Don't think I've ever heard of this...finishing a whole year ahead of schedule.
I'm thinking he will be eligible for the 2nd semester and be eligible 1/1/19 like some of our EE's in football but he will get to play the 2nd half of the '19 schedule. Wiley at the Barn did this also.

Edit: I just read where is eligible in August. Not sure how he did it.

Last edited:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

I'm thinking he will be eligible for the 2nd semester and be eligible 1/1/19 like some of our EE's in football but he will get to play the 2nd half of the '19 schedule. Wiley at the Barn did this also.

Edit: I just read where is eligible in August. Not sure how he did it.
Yeah, we hear about kids graduating one semester earlier and enrolling early for the spring semester to be able to participate in Spring practice all the time. Don't know if I've ever heard of someone being 2 semesters ahead.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.