**** 2019 PG Kira Lewis Commits to Alabama, Will Reclassify and Play in 2018 ****

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: 2019 BBALL Kira Lewis

Yeah, we hear about kids graduating one semester earlier and enrolling early for the spring semester to be able to participate in Spring practice all the time. Don't know if I've ever heard of someone being 2 semesters ahead.
Somehow it only seems to happen in basketball.

Bossi's Best: Top players who moved up in class

Heading to college a year earlier than expected has really picked up steam over the last couple of years, and it's really taken off with the class of 2018.

The No. 1 player in the class, R.J. Barrett, was listed as a 2019 prospect earlier in his high school career before moving to 2018. Fellow Duke commit Joey Baker just moved from 2019 to 2018, and others like five-stars Tyrese Maxey and Ashton Hagans, along with four-star big man Francis Okoro, are considering it.

In this week's edition of Bossi's Best, National Basketball Analyst Eric Bossilooks back at some of the most successful examples of moving up a class.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Re: 2019 BBALL Kira Lewis

Somehow it only seems to happen in basketball.

Bossi's Best: Top players who moved up in class

I know very little about this trend, but there's one side of me that thinks they're going to regret giving up that last year of HS. At any rate, glad this will help us with the vacuum Sexton left behind at the position.

From the video, he's got a great shooting stroke. Actually looks purer than Sexton's.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.