Officer 'Saved Lives' by Shooting Ex-Student Who Opened Fire at Illinois High School

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Nah....just don’t get how you think the media did it’s job effectively in reporting that he saved several lives. I bet the coverage of today will be in excess of 100:1
Couldn't possibly be because it's a bigger story that draws in more interest or anything.

They reported it. We heard about it. It would seem to have been effective.

re·port
rəˈpôrt/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: reporting
give a spoken or written account of something that one has observed, heard, done, or investigated.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Couldn't possibly be because it's a bigger story that draws in more interest or anything.

They reported it. We heard about it. It would seem to have been effective.

re·port
rəˈpôrt/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: reporting
give a spoken or written account of something that one has observed, heard, done, or investigated.
That my point .... isnt literally saving 10 lives as newsworthy as some idiot taking ten? One furthers an agenda, one does not.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
That my point .... isnt literally saving 10 lives as newsworthy as some idiot taking ten? One furthers an agenda, one does not.
"If it bleeds it leads."

It's not about the agenda it's about what draws the public's attention more.

It reflects more poorly on the consumers than the reporters.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.