1-9 in SEC game threes

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Any question what priority number one will be going into the fall?

27-29 for the year, 8-22 in the league, which equals plus 8 and plus 3. The guys played hard and never gave up, but just could not get the big hold or the big hit over and over again. This team had no margin for error and probably went every bit as far as their talent would take them.

Our rpi last year was #175. It will wind up around #80 this year. We just need a few more guys that can play and we can take that next big step.

Rtr

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I went back and looked at the schedule.Bama lost 7 games by 1 run and another 6 by two runs.If they could have won about 6/8 of those we are discussing regionals right now. Just shows how close they were even with lesser talent in most cases.The staff definitely has the team headed in the right direction in my opinion. With a solid class coming in this off season I believe we could be good next year and really good in two seasons.

crimsonkelly

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
Thomasville, GA, USA
I went back and looked at the schedule.Bama lost 7 games by 1 run and another 6 by two runs.If they could have won about 6/8 of those we are discussing regionals right now. Just shows how close they were even with lesser talent in most cases.The staff definitely has the team headed in the right direction in my opinion. With a solid class coming in this off season I believe we could be good next year and really good in two seasons.
Couldn’t agree more! The Tide is rising!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.