Cracks are forming in the PAC-12 Conference.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Re: Cracks are forming is the Pac-12 Conference.

I suppose one has to point out what the different in the population of California. People on the east coast grow up loving football, people on the west coast don't to the same degree. The demographics are different, same thing with Miami, they have trouble with attendance to and it isn't like their program has been a doormat over the past few decades.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Re: Cracks are forming is the Pac-12 Conference.

I suppose one has to point out what the different in the population of California. People on the east coast grow up loving football, people on the west coast don't to the same degree. The demographics are different, same thing with Miami, they have trouble with attendance to and it isn't like their program has been a doormat over the past few decades.
Good point. I would also add another factor- the NFL. Most football fans on the west coast are NFL fans not CFB fans. California has four teams to follow. Professional sports are a much bigger deal than here in the SE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.