So does the death of Star Wars start with Solo?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I don’t think it will happen now. Iger (Disney big man) tried to get Fiegie (Head of MCU) to take over SW last week (among others) and he said “Hell Naw!!!” Iger and Kennedy aren’t really buddy buddy and it’s because she was a part of the agreement with Lucas and she thinks her crap don’t stink when talking to Disney execs. The problem Iger has is that he doesn’t have anyone wanting to take over SW after the fan uprising.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I don’t think it will happen now. Iger (Disney big man) tried to get Fiegie (Head of MCU) to take over SW last week (among others) and he said “Hell Naw!!!” Iger and Kennedy aren’t really buddy buddy and it’s because she was a part of the agreement with Lucas and she thinks her crap don’t stink when talking to Disney execs. The problem Iger has is that he doesn’t have anyone wanting to take over SW after the fan uprising.
The Prequel Side-bar film that came out a couple of years ago (I forget the name) was really good. New characters, but a familiar Universe, created a great movie experience for me. The two sequels (to me) were just "anh...." -- haven't seen Solo. The trailer looked lame....

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
SNL needs to do a skit where the Force-ghost of Luke tells these clowns to "get a life". Then Shatner beams in and just starts laughing his ... off, going "And you thought Trekkies were bad!!"

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.