Brandi Chastain's Bay Area Sports HOF Plaque

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Last edited:

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I saw this too. Idk much about making these types of things and have seen bad ones before but good god that one is truly terrible.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Looks like a middle linebacker from the 80s. All it needs is a neck roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
YIKES!!!!!!!! :eek:

That's a real disservice to Brandi......aren't there 'qualified' people in place to review works like this before they are approved for 'release'? :rolleye2:

Here's the full length plaque:

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Change.org petition to redesign the Mr. Rogers sculpture in Pittsburgh

Recently the sculpture of Lucille Ball in her hometown was redesigned to one more of her likeness. I believe we should get the same sculptor, Carolyn Palmer to redesign the one we have of our beloved Mr. Rogers in the city of Pittsburgh, Pa. Instead of his caring, mild, smiling demeanor looking over our beautiful Pittsburgh skyline, his current sculpture comes off more creepy than inviting. Just as Lucille Ball's original sculpture was nicknamed "Scary Lucy", the statue of our wonderful Fred Rogers is more like Freaky Fred. Please help get this legendary Pittsburgh icon the everlasting, beautifully representative statue he deserves!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.