Got to give props to Coach Khaki

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
TSUN? Is that shorthand for The Land of the Rising Sun? My intel is Hairball is headed over there to intercede for on behalf of a Japanese college coach who has brought the game into disrepute - with Hairball proposing Ninja Football Spring Training with Honor. Then again, maybe not...
A nod to Woody Hayes, who always referred to Michigan as, "that school up north" -- TSUN.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
regular students can go study abroad while athletes can't. Also, College basketball allows teams to travel overseas once every three years I believe. Lastly it's like when Amari Cooper gifted beats to players in the sense every football player gets it or something to that extent.
Exactly, this isn't a new practice for basketball teams. Heck, I'm pretty sure Bob Knight took IU to Australia back in the 80's. Last year UCLA took their team to China for their season opener and Bama played a summer league in Canada. Those are just the first couple that come to mind, but I know it happens quite frequently. This is only news because it's Harbaugh and he's the first one to do this with a full football squad. Personally I think it's brilliant.

Last edited:

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Something about crazy Ball children (UCLA Hoops) being detained in China.... ??? LOL...
Exactly, this isn't a new practice for basketball teams. Heck, I'm pretty sure Bob Knight took IU to Australia back in the 80's. Last yeat UCLA took their team to China for their season opener and Bama played a summer league in Canada. Those are just the first couple that come to mind, but I know it happens quite frequently. This is only news because it's Harbaugh and he's the first one to do this with a full football squad. Personally I think it's brilliant.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.