Tell me about CBD oil....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Ordered a couple new CBD products today. Creams and a salve. Supposed to work very well. I did ask my doctor and she said they don't really make any official recommendations - but just go to a local vendor. We have a couple of those here in town (vendors) but I never made it there. I will though at some point.

I pulled something in my back yesterday and it hurt like crazy but seems to be much better now. I wonder if any of these creams would have helped. I did apply some of those wellness patches and took some Advils, and I know they helped.

Will keep the thread updated......

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Hi everyone......

I've been using some products from this company located in North Carolina, and so far they seem to have given some positive results.

Especially for my senior girl, Winkipop.

https://www.carolinahempsupply.com/

Today I received a new order, which included a product I hadn't tried yet....their Delta 8 CBD Gummies.

I had tweaked my (lower) back last Sunday night and while I was still able to stay active the pain never really went away. Yesterday and especially this morning I was pretty busy with some decking projects here and ultimately I felt the lower back pain come back by the afternoon.

Well, I ate one the new gummies and within' 1/2 hour the pain went away. I was amazed - so much so I wanted to share the news.

Here's a pic of my order today, except the balm which is from the last order. The gummies are the two packets to the right - I got two different flavors.

No affiliation - just satisfied customer!

IMG_2637.JPG

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Hi everyone......

I've been using some products from this company located in North Carolina, and so far they seem to have given some positive results.

Especially for my senior girl, Winkipop.

https://www.carolinahempsupply.com/

Today I received a new order, which included a product I hadn't tried yet....their Delta 8 CBD Gummies.

I had tweaked my (lower) back last Sunday night and while I was still able to stay active the pain never really went away. Yesterday and especially this morning I was pretty busy with some decking projects here and ultimately I felt the lower back pain come back by the afternoon.

Well, I ate one the new gummies and within' 1/2 hour the pain went away. I was amazed - so much so I wanted to share the news.

Here's a pic of my order today, except the balm which is from the last order. The gummies are the two packets to the right - I got two different flavors.

No affiliation - just satisfied customer!

View attachment 20849
That's awesome!

Some states are trying to make Delta 8 THC illegal because it can make you high, but the farm bill complicates that. :D

Reactions: 92tide and B1GTide

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
OK Bazza, I ordered some gummies for my wife. I'm holding you responsible for the results! :)
Later on in the evening I seemed to have gotten a little buzz.......felt a little spacey. No idea if it was from the gummie so take with a grain of salt.

The package directions said 1-2 gummies - and all I could think of was thank God I only took 1....LOL.....

Please come back and let us know your experiences, @seebell !

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Later on in the evening I seemed to have gotten a little buzz.......felt a little spacey. No idea if it was from the gummie so take with a grain of salt.

The package directions said 1-2 gummies - and all I could think of was thank God I only took 1....LOL.....

Please come back and let us know your experiences, @seebell !
I told you about that delta 8 thc, young man! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Bazza

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.