This Week's School Shooting

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Per the latest reports, the shooter was thwarted when an unarmed teacher tackled him.
Unarmed teacher was a Southern Illinois DE in college and he definitely took some bullets. Hope he fully recovers...truly a hero by any measure imaginable.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Yup, he ran at the shooter and was shot three times but still tackled the shooter and forced the guns from his hands. What a flipping stud.

"Mr. Seaman started running at him," the boy said. "He tackled him to the ground. We were all hiding in the back of a classroom behind some desks, then (Seaman) was yelling to call 911, to get out of the building as fast as we could, so we ran (out)."

In a statement Friday evening, Seaman, who teaches seventh grade and coaches football, thanked first responders for the "immediate action and care."

He added, "I want to let everyone know that I was injured but am doing great. To all the students, you are all wonderful and I thank you for your support. You are the reason I teach."
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/25/us/indiana-school-shooting-teacher/index.html

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.