Solo: A Star Wars Story (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
The Kessel Run
Han shot first
The birthing of The Rebellion
Seeing a Star Destroyer being built
Cool things about the movie.

Darth Maul being brought back and Qi’ra’s association with him I don’t get. Is Maul behind The Crimson Dawn?
What is their end in the SW universe? It almost feels like they are opening themselves a door for another movie.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Darth Maul being brought back and Qi’ra’s association with him I don’t get. Is Maul behind The Crimson Dawn?
What is their end in the SW universe? It almost feels like they are opening themselves a door for another movie.
Darth Maul has been around in Star Wars Clone Wars and Rebels for a while. He may just be a one-off cameo as an homage to those because he consolidated crime syndicate power. He has robot legs now which were visible but hard to see if you didn't know they were there. I believe his story has been shown to completion in those shows so I don't know that they'll do a full movie around it or not.

Darth Maul has been around in Star Wars Clone Wars and Rebels for a while. He may just be a one-off cameo as an homage to those because he consolidated crime syndicate power. He has robot legs now which were visible but hard to see if you didn't know they were there. I believe his story has been shown to completion in those shows so I don't know that they'll do a full movie around it or not.
I sure missed the robot legs. Dang it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

Here are some clips that kinda explain Maul's return. They are all canon. Basically he becomes a third entity in the Clone Wars and starts to wreck havoc on both the Senate and the Speratists (Dooku) to an extent that both sides start to focus on his crime syndicate more than each other. I would link some Rebels clips of him but I don't know if that's crossing the line on the spoilers policy since they take place after Solo and are also canon.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.