Alabama Coach Nick Saban and process still going strong.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Five months later, Alabama’s fifth national championship in Saban’s 11 seasons is, like all those others, a thing of the past. The dynasty continues, but "the Process" moves ever forward; neither the coach nor the program he has built show any signs of slowing down. As the SEC’s annual meetings begin in Destin, Fla., Saban seems relaxed, content, and yes, happy — don’t mistake that for complacent, ever — and ready, as always, to tackle the next challenge. He will turn 67 on Oct. 31, square in the middle of what projects to be another season of the Crimson Tide vs. the rest of college football.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ban-and-process-still-going-strong/649374002/

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Coach Saban took to heart the old saying... 'Don't Mess With Success'.

Coach Saban is the same success that Coach Bryant was. :)
:BigA:

THE PROCESS is a winning formula.
(These days several coaches are attempting to copy Coach Saban's PROCESS, but they haven't achieved the same success that Coach Saban has accomplished)

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
It’s (Bowl Games) a tradition we’re trying to maintain and I appreciate it, but … now the solution is if you have more teams, don’t have bowl games. Just have an eight-team playoff or whatever.
Is Coach saying he'd be for expanding the CFP to 8 teams?

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
This is a great venue to help and do that. And just to say well, I’m gonna quit when I feel great about doing it is, I don’t get that. I mean, it doesn’t make sense to me.Now, I will say this: If I wasn’t healthy enough to do it and feel like I was doing it well, I wouldn’t want to continue to do it and ride the program down or anything like that. But I certainly don’t feel that way and that’s not where my mindset is right now.

The reaction of the rest of the football nation:

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
Q: Do you have a favorite memento here in your office?

A: You know, I’m probably, I mean championships and the things that represent those championships are special, but I guess I’m a little more sensitive to relationships. So when I look around and I see pictures of Mal Moore, Bobby Bowden, Mark Ingram and Derrick Henry who won the Heisman Trophy, coach Stallings, those relationships are kind of pretty sentimental
Help me out here. Why would he have a picture of Bobby Bowden in his office?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.