Can anyone Confirm who has arrived for the 1st summer session

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
According to BOL everyone should be in by the weekend except Jobe, and maybe Barmore (they they implied he was good to go). Jobe will not be in until fall camp starts, supposedly.

rtr

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
No offense to the previous answer but in the spirit of believe it when I see it I was looking for eye witness reports that a player is actually in Tuscaloosa.
Sorry. I got banned from the athletic dorms a few years ago when I tried to be TideFans' paparazzi.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
Sorry. I got banned from the athletic dorms a few years ago when I tried to be TideFans' paparazzi.
I tried to check but its been raining for 40 days/nights here in Virginia so I'm stuck in the house. Hoping the Ark will have WiFi before the season starts.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I would think Tommy Brown might be hard to miss, just from a size standpoint. I mean how many 6' 7" guys show up at Toco Casa on 15th street?
What are the odds a poster on a message board is at the same place in a city of around 100,000 (plus college students) as one person out of a group of 21 in the four or five days said person has been in said city?

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006
What are the odds a poster on a message board is at the same place in a city of around 100,000 (plus college students) as one person out of a group of 21 in the four or five days said person has been in said city?
Depends, an African or European poster?

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Per an article on BamaOnLine (247sports.com), Josh Jobe is on campus, enrolled, and attended classes yesterday.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.