The Alternative Reality of Fox News

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
fair, but don't discount Reason's blindspots, Libertarians have unshakable dogma too even if it is far looser than most
True. I never meant to imply I agree with everything written on Reason. I lean more classical liberal than libertarian but there is a lot of overlap and common differences with both liberal and conservative philosophies - not to mention the shifting whims of the two major parties.

But Reason is pretty upfront about what it is and the articles are mostly well...well, um...reasoned. I don't always agree with the reasoning, but most can at least make a coherent and cogent argument. That alone makes it stand above a number of other outlets.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Since we have at least one poster who receives his marching orders from Daily Caller, I figured we should be aware of their white supremacist roots. When I refuse to click their links, it's not due to some unfair liberal bias. I simply don't care to provide ad revenue to an organization full of racists. Others may choose differently.

A Daily Caller Editor Wrote for an ‘Alt-Right’ Website Using a Pseudonym

The former Daily Caller writer and editor Scott Greer has severed all ties with the conservative website after acknowledging that he had written under a pseudonym for the white-supremacist Radix Journal.Greer, who stepped down as an editor at The Daily Caller in June to write a book, said he would drop his contributor status last week after The Atlantic confronted him with leaked chat logs that showed he had spent some of his time at the website also writing as “Michael McGregor” for Radix, the online publication founded by the “alt-right” leader Richard Spencer, who wants to turn America into a white ethno-state.

Greer expressed racist antiblack views and anti-Semitism in the Radix articles he wrote under the Michael McGregor byline, and disparaged other groups including feminists, immigrants, Christian Zionists, and the pro-life movement. In an interview with the website Social Matter in 2014, the same year Greer started working at The Daily Caller, Michael McGregor was identified as the managing editor of Radix.
The SPLC exposed this a year ago, showing a pattern of white nationalist contributors and employees, including Greer. He, of course, remained employed until now.

The Daily Caller Has A White Nationalist Problem

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Since we have at least one poster who receives his marching orders from Daily Caller, I figured we should be aware of their white supremacist roots. When I refuse to click their links, it's not due to some unfair liberal bias. I simply don't care to provide ad revenue to an organization full of racists. Others may choose differently.

A Daily Caller Editor Wrote for an ‘Alt-Right’ Website Using a Pseudonym

The SPLC exposed this a year ago, showing a pattern of white nationalist contributors and employees, including Greer. He, of course, remained employed until now.

The Daily Caller Has A White Nationalist Problem
wait, i thought we were making up all of this

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
The only person I watch on Fox is Gutfield ( for entertainement, not news.) He is alright most times but sometimes can get a bit over the top. I really do not dislike most MSNBC shows except Maddow. Though I will watch a mix just in case other stations are covering other topics. The main thing I watch is CNBC. They are not huge on news but gave alot to say about the economy. The economy and national defense are my biggest issues. I am against abortion but think it will never change and voting for someone based upon that is a waste.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.