Question: Do You Have A Pet Peeve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Mine is when people that try to carry on a conversation with me during a Bama game. Main reason that I usually don’t like watching the game at someone’s house.

My husband’s pet peeve would be....people that chew loudly or chew with their mouth open.

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
People who ask me about my pet peeves.
One day at work we had a visit from our new district manager. He gave his welcome speech and kept saying that certain things were a pet peeve of his. He must have used the phrase about a half dozen times.

After he left, my supervisor came up to me and said his pet peeve was people who have a bunch of pet peeves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: rolltide7854

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
My husband just reminded me of another one when I mentioned this post.

Let’s say I give in and go watch the game at someone’s house. I hate it when people pause the game and don’t watch it live. I follow the game on twitter and here live...so that is so frustrating.

Reactions: The Ols

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Use of the words "individual" and "utilize.

"We have an individual in custody" why not "a person in custody"?

"we will utilize every means at our disposal" why not "we will use"?

Reactions: Tenntiderman

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
My husband just reminded me of another one when I mentioned this post.

Let’s say I give in and go watch the game at someone’s house. I hate it when people pause the game and don’t watch it live. I follow the game on twitter and here live...so that is so frustrating.
I learned a LOOOONG time ago......I never have company over when a game is on nor do I go anywhere else. Just me, the game, and my furballs.....and of course my Gator and Bama forums..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.