John Garcia, Jr. Explains Star Ratings During This Week's Crimson & Blue Chip Podcast

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
John Garcia, Jr. Explains Star Ratings During This Week's Crimson & Blue Chip Podcast

Listened to the CABC podcast yesterday for the first time. During the listener Q&A part, John explains 247's rating process. It starts around the 24:00 mark if you want to go straight to it.

Click

Know this is a topic many have questioned and discussed over the years, and John gives some very good insight into how 247 does it.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: John Garcia, Jr. Explains Star Ratings During This Week's Crimson & Blue Chip Pod

Interesting. I did not know the shift to NFL 1st round draft picks on 5* but it makes sense.

ShoalCreek

Suspended
Feb 28, 2018
Re: John Garcia, Jr. Explains Star Ratings During This Week's Crimson & Blue Chip Pod

Saban could care less about stars.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Saban could care less about stars.
I think he cares a lot when 5*'s like Tua, Najee, Leatherwood etc.................................... sign with us. I know he is a great coach but don't think he would be winning as much with Vandy players.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

Waiting for it....3....2...1....
I think he cares a lot when 5*'s like Tua, Najee, Leatherwood etc.................................... sign with us. I know he is a great coach but don't think he would be winning as much with Vandy players.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

OK..."“Bryant can take his'n and beat your'n, and then he can turn around and take your'n and beat his'n.”
-- Houston Oiler Coach Bum Phillips, a former player under Coach Bryant
Waiting for it....3....2...1....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.