NCAA Baseball Regionals/Supers/CWS

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Let’s all put aside our differences and celebrate the fact we won’t have to listen to that whistling jerk anymore lol.
You got that right!!! We even turned it halfway through because we couldn’t take anymore. I did that the last time they played in Omaha too. You’d figure Corbin would ask them to quit after this...

Good game so far with UF & y’all. My cousin actually works in your athletic department so I like to give her crap and she gives it back on FB.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I can see how that can work too considering UF hasn’t run that since God knows when, a left handed pitcher watching this dude face plant at 1st and forgetting the runner at 3rd. It’s a smart play when called right and I’d say 9 out of 10 times that would have worked in this game and the fact UF hasn’t tried it on top of it.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I can see how that can work too considering UF hasn’t run that since God knows when, a left handed pitcher watching this dude face plant at 1st and forgetting the runner at 3rd. It’s a smart play when called right and I’d say 9 out of 10 times that would have worked in this game and the fact UF hasn’t tried it on top of it.
That was my theory about us playing small ball. Game like this may come down to just one run so glad it worked but we shouldn't have been thrown out going to third, so there's that.

It's always something....

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
That was my theory about us playing small ball. Game like this may come down to just one run so glad it worked but we shouldn't have been thrown out going to third, so there's that.

It's always something....
Yea he really should have never tried that, he got greedy and it did hurt y’all I think. Instead of having a good chance to go up 3-1, he’s thrown out at 3rd. The way tonight is going that might have been ballgame. I think 3 wins it for sure.

And we thought Game 1 was the pitchers duel...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Yea he really should have never tried that, he got greedy and it did hurt y’all I think. Instead of having a good chance to go up 3-1, he’s thrown out at 3rd. The way tonight is going that might have been ballgame. I think 3 wins it for sure.

And we thought Game 1 was the pitchers duel...
Looks that way but I have a feeling there's a lot more to come for both teams.....

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Wow, he barely scored and he is safe I think. What an arm by that outfielder!!

This is why I think that play at third is huge now

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Boy, UF just missed a HR there. Dari was right if it left the park the stadium would’ve exploded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.