NCAA Baseball Regionals/Supers/CWS

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Unreal that the missed foul ball with two outs in the top of the 9th maybe what everyone looks to as what cost Arky the CWS. Oregon St is a scrappy team and you have to put them away when you have the chance. Can't let teams like that hang on or they'll beat you. I hope Arky can pull it together tonight and finish it out.
In all of my years being involved with baseball there are two things that I have never seen work out well. Giving a good team more than three outs! More often than not a ball gets hit really hard following an error that should have ended the game.

The other is going to the well too often with your relief guy! It is asking a lot and when he gets called on two nights in a row and then is taken past his pitch count. That is asking for a miracle and we know that those are in short supply!

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Game is in the bottom of the 6th and Oregon State (home team) has a 4-0 lead. Arkansas has been unable, to this point, to bounce back from last night's debacle. Arkansas did load the bases in the 2nd with only one out but failed to get the clutch hit (t
he Abel kid has them completely off balance)
and that was the last time they've threatened.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I told myself once they let that ball drop that OSU would tie it at least. That ball more than likely will cost the Hogs the title.
You nailed it barehand.....wow...so glad I'm not an Arky fan right now. I mean there's losing and there's losing. This was losing!

Congrats to Oregon State.....they deserved this championship.

The SEC WILL be back!

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Oregon State was a team of destiny. They were looking elimination square in the face multiple times in this thing and wound up playing their way to a title. Congratulations to them. Where they are is where I have always dreamed we would be.

rtr

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.