Wow, kids write harsh obit for their mom

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Siblings Pen Scathing Obituary for Mom They Say Ran Off With Uncle: 'World Is a Better Place Without Her'

“In 1962 she became pregnant by her husband’s brother Lyle Dehmlow and moved to California. She abandoned her children, Gina and Jay who were then raised by her parents in Clements, Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Schunk.”
The children finished with a flourish.

“She passed away on May 31, 2018 in Springfield and will now face judgement. She will not be missed by Gina and Jay, and they understand that this world is a better place without her.”
You would hope not to leave the world having caused that much bitterness to your family. I guess the kids could not resist taking one last swipe at mom.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Wow!

I'm guessing they don't buy into karma, curses or hauntings from speaking ill of the dead, and other such concepts...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
At least they said what they felt and weren't phonies.

Hate the way certain things play out - but even worse is when people are hypocrites and two-faced about it.

Tell me how you really feel.....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
This is nothing more than representative of the kind of stuff people hold in for their entire lives.

I had an assistant manager back in the 90's who made a comment that stuck with me about certain people who keep "ancient history" stuff in their pockets like turds....only to bring them out from time to time when they are ....ed at you for something.

Man....that is perfect.....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.