2019 5* RB Trey Sanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
He admits, on a Dawg board, that he was trolling jam and brags about his previous trolling efforts.
One thing I like about this board: the fact that even though we may have different opinions and views ( and in some cases different fandoms), we can still be respectful of one another. None of the “towel snapping, knuckle dragging” juvenile idiocy you see on other boards.

To me this shows a total lack of respect for Jam and other posters.

The guy needs to be bounced from here if he already hasn’t.

Last edited:

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
It's looking like Holyfield is going to stick around for his senior season. I'm hearing rumors that news is getting in Sanders head. This could be good news for Bama.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
It's looking like Holyfield is going to stick around for his senior season. I'm hearing rumors that news is getting in Sanders head. This could be good news for Bama.
3rd string at UGA or 3rd string at Bama.....because he won't start ahead of Najee and BRob -- and if Jacobs stays -- he's 4th

If he wants to start -- he should go to UT (Sarcastic Slap at UT)

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Anyways!

Bama reportedly making a hard push for this guy right now. Has ramifications for us, as whoever misses on him will probably push hard for 3*DJ Williams, whom we’re hoping to lock up today.
Williams would play early for y'all. He's good.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Anyways!

Bama reportedly making a hard push for this guy right now. Has ramifications for us, as whoever misses on him will probably push hard for 3*DJ Williams, whom we’re hoping to lock up today.
I would personally Love to get sanders and williams in this class but I doubt that happens.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
3rd string at UGA or 3rd string at Bama.....because he won't start ahead of Najee and BRob -- and if Jacobs stays -- he's 4th

If he wants to start -- he should go to UT (Sarcastic Slap at UT)
Agree, loads of competition at both schools. Competition makes players better in most cases. We'll see how this goes... the rumors are flying on this recruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.