2019 5* RB Trey Sanders - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American

Re: 2019 5* RB Trey Sanders

Might need to check again. Rusty The Godfather for Georgia has even said as much. Luke wants to go home.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    Might need to check again. Rusty The Godfather for Georgia has even said as much. Luke wants to go home.
    Ford update:
    https://www.dawgnation.com/football/...ntly-with-team

I saw an article written earlier this morning about why it doesn't make sense to Fields to transfer. I agree with the assessment of the writer - it doesn't, particularly if Fromm goes into the 2020 draft.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    That's an interesting question.

I know a lot of Bama fans think Kirby has been negatively targeting the Tide during the recruiting process. The media has asked CKS many times about his recruiting approach and his response has been consistent from the beginning. He believes UGA sells itself (ranked nationally as the 13 best public university, great facilities etc., etc.), therefore he doesn't have to negatively recruit. In post commit interviews from players over the last three years that narrative seems to ring true.
    Based on what? The commit saying not that Negative Recruiting was or was not used?

I can't think of a single player that has ever "indicated" that he did or did not experience negative recruiting on the part of the program that he ultimately signed with...

That's a pretty weak argument there, dawg.
    Last edited by NoNC4Tubs; December 17th, 2018 at 05:24 PM.

BamaNation All-American

Ford update:
    https://www.dawgnation.com/football/...ntly-with-team
    I saw an article written earlier this morning about why it doesn't make sense to Fields to transfer. I agree with the assessment of the writer - it doesn't, particularly if Fromm goes into the 2020 draft.
    No surprise. Why would a kid transfer before the bowl game?

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

I was hoping for a Trey Sanders update since I saw where he was being active on Twitter. Let's put the barking dawg in the basement and not talk about UGA transfers for the time being and discuss recruiting.
    Last edited by TiderJack; December 17th, 2018 at 02:04 PM.

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    I was hoping for a Trey Sanders update since I saw where he was being active on Twitter. Let's put the barking dawg in the basement for the time being and discuss recruiting.
    I am afraid we are not going to hear much here until Wednesday.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    I was hoping for a Trey Sanders update since I saw where he was being active on Twitter. Let's put the barking dawg in the basement and not talk about UGA transfers for the time being and discuss recruiting.
    Rusty Mansell (Dawg writer, but a great source) is thinking Sanders- Dawg, Dean and Neal- Bama.

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption22 View Post
    Rusty Mansell (Dawg writer, but a great source) is thinking Sanders- Dawg, Dean and Neal- Bama.
    RTO, I saw that as well. I still believe Sanders rolls with Bama in the end. and if he doesn't then Texas might be his best option for immediate playing time. Florida mods stated they are out for Sanders which you would think would be the perfect place for him, his brother is there, it is his home state, and again immediate playing time . with the news of Holyfield returning to UGA, their backfield will be 4 deep. logic would dictate that UGA would be the last place for him. of course he's an 18 year old...
    but if he is indeed confused on his final choice as many have claimed, perhaps he should wait till February to sign .
    there is no absolutely no rush for what is basically the most important decision of his young life.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by NoNC4Tubs View Post
    Based on what? The commit saying that Negative Recruiting was or was not used?

I can't think of a single player that has ever "indicated" that he did or did not experience negative recruiting on the part of the program that he ultimately signed with...

That's a pretty weak argument there, dawg.
    I've been known to pull some stuff out of me old rumpus to see what sticks. Apparently you're not buying it.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption22 View Post
    That's what I'm hearing too from other sources, with the notable exception of Dean. I'm hearing that's a 50/50 toss up and few know who'll he choose. Neal is a lock to Bama.

BamaNation All-American

That's what I'm hearing too from other sources, with the notable exception of Dean. I'm hearing that's a 50/50 toss up and few know who'll he choose. Neal is a lock to Bama.
    2 of 3 to UGA would be disappointing. Not for you Dawg, of course. I don`t think Jam would agree, but somehow I get a sinking feeling that this is how it turns out. Truly hope Jam`s right and I`m off base. UGA`s got nothing that we don`t.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    2 of 3 to UGA would be disappointing. Not for you Dawg, of course. I don`t think Jam would agree, but somehow I get a sinking feeling that this is how it turns out. Truly hope Jam`s right and I`m off base. UGA`s got nothing that we don`t.
    First fields is transferring. Second Luke ford isnít with the team third Iíll try to do a breakdown sometime tonight or tomorrow

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    First fields is transferring. Second Luke ford isnít with the team third Iíll try to do a breakdown sometime tonight or tomorrow
    Wonder where Fields winds up? Kirby will have to look for a backup now...............Taulia is unavailable