2019 5* RB Trey Sanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Rusty Mansell (Dawg writer, but a great source) is thinking Sanders- Dawg, Dean and Neal- Bama.
That's what I'm hearing too from other sources, with the notable exception of Dean. I'm hearing that's a 50/50 toss up and few know who'll he choose. Neal is a lock to Bama.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
That's what I'm hearing too from other sources, with the notable exception of Dean. I'm hearing that's a 50/50 toss up and few know who'll he choose. Neal is a lock to Bama.
2 of 3 to UGA would be disappointing. Not for you Dawg, of course. I don`t think Jam would agree, but somehow I get a sinking feeling that this is how it turns out. Truly hope Jam`s right and I`m off base. UGA`s got nothing that we don`t.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
2 of 3 to UGA would be disappointing. Not for you Dawg, of course. I don`t think Jam would agree, but somehow I get a sinking feeling that this is how it turns out. Truly hope Jam`s right and I`m off base. UGA`s got nothing that we don`t.
First fields is transferring. Second Luke ford isn’t with the team third I’ll try to do a breakdown sometime tonight or tomorrow

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
First fields is transferring. Second Luke ford isn’t with the team third I’ll try to do a breakdown sometime tonight or tomorrow
Yelp you can' t promise these kids the sun and the moon and guarantee starting positions etc etc., and expect these kids to stay if you don't fulfill your promises. Although I am sure Kirby told Fields that there is a good chance he would be backing up Fromm right...;)

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
He's actually wrong I got asked by a person on BOL. I'm just saying how I get my info and call out the little pups for what they are. if he wants to think that go for it. But how'd dog nation do on fields transfer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.