Blueprint for Success

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
If Bama is looking for a blueprint to follow one was just laid out for them. As bad as I hate to say it Auburn has done it right. Thompson has come in and totally turned that program around in just three years, and with a pretty simple recipe. Surround yourself with a good staff and recruit, I realize the lottery issue is a handicap but it still can be done. So I tip my hat to them and certainly hope Bama follows suit.

baseballfanatic

1st Team
Oct 30, 2008
If Bama is looking for a blueprint to follow one was just laid out for them. As bad as I hate to say it Auburn has done it right. Thompson has come in and totally turned that program around in just three years, and with a pretty simple recipe. Surround yourself with a good staff and recruit, I realize the lottery issue is a handicap but it still can be done. So I tip my hat to them and certainly hope Bama follows suit.
I think one thing that Bo is doing that was done similarly with Thompson at AU, is he hit the JUCOs hard while waiting for relationships with the top HS prospects to pay off. This gives an opportunity to turn the roster over and still get competitive quickly (as long as the JUCOs pan out obviously)

I'm optimistic about our future under Bo. We should be demonstrably better next year.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Yes, it is very difficult to cry and moan about all of our disadvantages when Tennessee Tech and Stetson played in Supers. When our little brother went to extras against RPI #1 before getting bumped from a regional. When State is on their way to Omaha. The bottom line will always be recruiting and coaching. We have some solid players coming this year, and I didn't see anything from the 2018 season to make me believe these guys won't get coached up and play hard. Better times are on the way for Alabama baseball.

rtr

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.