Naval Petty Officer Demonstrates American "Can Do" Attitude

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
You know, I think I may have spotted a flaw in the whole BAC/breathalyzer/affected driving paradigm...

If you're sober enough to capture a live raccoon and force it to take a breathalyzer test for you then you're probably sober enough to drive safely.
:biggrin2:

As for making sensible, logical, responsible choices, however...

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
What can this guy do sober? Drunk enough to fail a breathalyzer, but can think enough to catch a trash Panda?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I think some of those bites and scratches occurred on the front end. I've trapped a bunch of them and they didn't go willingly at all. They fight like little maniacs. I'll never understand how he accomplished the front end of this caper...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well, it's apparently a hoax. Shame, it was just barely in the bounds of possibility. Raccoons do have a cat-like reflex, if they're gripped by the nape of the neck. I had to call a pro to remove a mamma and two cubs from our attic and he removed them like that one at a time and they were completely docile...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.