Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
this thread started with the news Dennis Hof won the GOP Primary in Nevada. I started it to show how far the GOP has fallen. Further proof of that fall is that yesterday, despite being dead for 3 weeks the dipstick voters of Nevada elected a pimp corpse

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...the-nevada-republican-partys-newest-star.html
If memory serves, Mel Carnahan died in a plane crash October 16, 2000 and Democratic voters elected him three weeks after he became "metaphysically challenged."
In Carnahan's case, the Democratic governor said that, if Carnahan won, he would appoint his wife to the spot, so voters were probably reacting with sympathy for the widow. The operator of the Nevada bordello does not seem like a very sympathetic character, but the voters were voting out of sympathy in this case as well.

On the other hand, maybe this was a "Boaty McBoat-face" kind of voter mischievousness.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
If memory serves, Mel Carnahan died in a plane crash October 16, 2000 and Democratic voters elected him three weeks after he became "metaphysically challenged."
In Carnahan's case, the Democratic governor said that, if Carnahan won, he would appoint his wife to the spot, so voters were probably reacting with sympathy for the widow. The operator of the Nevada bordello does not seem like a very sympathetic character, but the voters were voting out of sympathy in this case as well.

On the other hand, maybe this was a "Boaty McBoat-face" kind of voter mischievousness.
why won't folks think about the sad hookers

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
that's not fair. they are combatting voter fraud. voter fraud = brown folks voting
For the record, I am white and somehow the GOPs new system of preventing voter fraud made me have to vote provisional which means my vote may or may not be counted.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I think a lot of people voted for the dead guy just for the novelty of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
many years ago, my brother (who had been living out of state for several years) found out that the husband of a woman (a local attorney) who was a district judge had fraudulently cast an absentee ballot in his name (and many others) while he was stationed at andrews afb. the husband spent 5 months in the pokey and his wife (the district judge) had to resign

Last edited:

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Mississippi never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

White people gonna vote for white people.

Espy would have done so much more for Mississippi, particularly the farmers. Oh, well. Another reason I'm glad I didn't let the door hit me on the arse 30+ years ago.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...ssissippi-senate-runoff-special-election.html
Mississippi is the promised land of what the US can be like without any of those evil Democrats in control pushing the place down to third world status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.