Congrats GOP, this is who you now are - Page 2
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1234567891252 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame MattinBama's Avatar

Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Nazi's, NeoNazi's, various other white supremacists and a Pimp. The Party of Family Values
    You forgot pedophiles. Can't leave out that major GOP demographic.

FB|BB Moderator

OK, so all Republicans are a monolithic wall. They’re pedophiles, pimps, and Neo-Nazis.

Anything else you’d like to throw in? You know....in the interest of constructive debate?
    You can't reason a man out of a position he didn't reason himself into.

you left out con men, money launderers, and traitors

Quote Originally Posted by 4Q Basket Case View Post
    OK, so all Republicans are a monolithic wall. They’re pedophiles, pimps, and Neo-Nazis.

Anything else you’d like to throw in? You know....in the interest of constructive debate?
    Republicans interested in constructive debate?

Looks like we can add jokesters to the list fellas.

BamaNation Hall of Fame cbi1972's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    you left out con men, money launderers, and traitors
    Audemus jura nostra defendere
    "When a loaf of bread looks like a banquet, I've no right buying tobacco. " - Grandpa Joe

Quote Originally Posted by 4Q Basket Case View Post

I don't recall saying all. But I also haven't seen more than a small handful of supporters actively calling on the party to rid itself of this garbage. Until I do I can say that the GOP of 2018 has neo-nazi's, pedophiles and pimps as active and more importantly accepted members of the party. That is a disgusting statement and not a group I would affiliate with in any way
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

BamaNation All-American

I know what the response will be to this(or have a good guess). But it felt wrong not to share this here. We clearly need to fix the way our society views women.

A South Carolina Democrat admitted to abusing his ex-wife. He still won his primary.

I don't recall saying all. But I also haven't seen more than a small handful of supporters actively calling on the party to rid itself of this garbage. Until I do I can say that the GOP of 2018 has neo-nazi's, pedophiles and pimps as active and more importantly accepted members of the party. That is a disgusting statement and not a group I would affiliate with in any way
    it's not all, it's just 87% of them. i love how much some folks are hanging on to the idea of some non-trump faction of the gop. it's like the easter bunny, santa clause and non man-hating lesbians
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

it's not all, it's just 87% of them. i love how much some folks are hanging on to the idea of some non-trump faction of the gop. it's like the easter bunny, santa clause and non man-hating lesbians
    Lol, I love that movie
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

I haven't seen the Democrats getting rid of any garbage such as Pelosi or Hillary. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddrn View Post
    I haven't seen the Democrats getting rid of any garbage such as Pelosi or Hillary. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
    garbage? thanks for the heads up.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

garbage? thanks for the heads up.
    being a non-conservative woman = nazism

Quote Originally Posted by Toddrn View Post
    outside of conspiracy theories, why should they?