Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
morons through and through

Bevin exposed his 9 kids to chickenpox, says vaccine not for everyone

In a move experts say is medically unsound — and can be dangerous — Gov. Matt Bevin said in a radio interview Tuesday that he deliberately exposed all nine of his children to chickenpox so they would catch the disease and become immune.

“Every single one of my kids had the chickenpox," Bevin said in an interview with WKCT, a Bowling Green talk radio station. "They got the chickenpox on purpose because we found a neighbor that had it and I went and made sure every one of my kids was exposed to it, and they got it. They had it as children. They were miserable for a few days, and they all turned out fine.”

Two medical experts called the practice unsafe and unwise.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Ocasio-Cortez mocks Sen. Mike Lee: 'If this guy can be Senator, you can do anything'

“Like many other women + working people, I occasionally suffer from impostor syndrome: those small moments, especially on hard days, where you wonder if the haters are right,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote. “But then they do things like this to clear it right up. If this guy can be Senator, you can do anything.”
the quote

sen. mike lee r-morons said:
“‘The solution to climate change is not this unserious resolution...the solution to so many of our problems at all times and in all places is to fall in love, get married, and have some kids.’” the tweet quoted Lee as saying.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
They will be the “Gone Out Party” in 2020 if they continue with this new attack on the ACA, without anything to take its place.
They obviously learned nothing from last years’ elections.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
That's what gets me about repubs who still support Trump - if you have to give up everything you are just to 'win', is it worth it? I'm surprised at how many are essentially saying 'yes'.
Which begs the questions, if people really do vote for who they perceive to the best person/candidate that reflects their political views, why even have parties anymore?

I have known people who claim to be staunch Republicans and those who to take a great deal of pride in being a Democrat. There are good and bad people in both parties; however, it seems over the past decade or so the GOP has had the most bad ones.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
behind wapo paywall - NRA safety officer enlisted a Sandy Hook truther to sow doubt about Parkland shooting, emails show

In the week after a gunman opened fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., killing 17 students and staff members and renewing calls for gun control, the National Rifle Association fell silent.

But the day after the Feb. 14, 2018, shooting, an NRA training coordinator and range safety officer based at the group’s headquarters in Fairfax, Va., sprang into action behind the scenes. He sought information countering the official version of the grisly, and familiar, events, which involved a lone gunman and a legally purchased firearm.

For support, he turned to Wolfgang Halbig, a conspiracy theorist intent on proving that the 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, which left 26 students and staff members dead in Newtown, Conn., was a hoax.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
BTW, if your conscience can stand the strain, you can always right click and select "open in a new private window"... :D
For those who are using a phone but lack a moral compass, is there a way around the paywall?

Asking for a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.