Congrats GOP, this is who you now are - Page 3
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123456789101353 ... LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 731
  1. #27
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    outside of conspiracy theories, why should they?
    This is why you democrats are so uncompromising. You think any news by legitimate sources like Fox News and Alex Jones are conspiracy theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump
    We're going to have insurance for everybody, there was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us.They can expect to have great health care. It will be in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better. Source
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama
    If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan. Source
    Can you guess which quote branded a president as a habitual liar?

  2. #28
    BamaNation Hall of Fame AUDub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
    Posts
    10,519
    Just a barner.

    There goes Davis!

  3. #29
    BamaNation Hall of Fame MattinBama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Titus, AL
    Posts
    8,719

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by chanson78 View Post
    This is why you democrats are so uncompromising. You think any news by legitimate sources like Fox News and Alex Jones are conspiracy theories.
    For a second I thought this was actually Todd responding seriously until I looked up at the name lol.

  4. #30
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 92tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    East Point, Ga, USA
    Posts
    37,266

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by MattinBama View Post
    being a non-conservative woman = nazism
    something something straw man arguments about misogyny
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

    - George Orwell

    If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

    ó Thomas Pynchon

  5. #31
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 92tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    East Point, Ga, USA
    Posts
    37,266

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    libtards need to stop with all of the name calling. it's not constructive and takes us away from what our real focus should be, the media.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

    - George Orwell

    If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

    ó Thomas Pynchon

  6. #32
    BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Greenbow, Alabama
    Posts
    16,270

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    libtards need to stop with all of the name calling. it's not constructive and takes us away from what our real focus should be, the media.
    You must be one of the the new libtards here.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

    "The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

  7. #33
    Suspended JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Posts
    41,685

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by NationalTitles17 View Post
    The second part of that statement is a head scratcher, too. Heck, the entire statement from start to finish before and after the bolded is baffling. Well, the tax and spend has some truth in it but other than that...
    Second part actually has merit. If I hadnít seen the interview myself Iíd be in the same boat as you.


    The artist formerly known as JBama_in_PCOLA

    from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  8. #34
    Suspended JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Posts
    41,685

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Nazi's, NeoNazi's, various other white supremacists and a Pimp. The Party of Family Values
    Yeah because liberals are upstanding citizens. Please!


    The artist formerly known as JBama_in_PCOLA

    from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  9. #35
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 92tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    East Point, Ga, USA
    Posts
    37,266

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    yeah, i was ready to write off the gop until somebody told me about chappaquiddick. but now i realize both sides, but the libtards are absolutely the worst.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

    - George Orwell

    If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

    ó Thomas Pynchon

  10. #36
    BamaNation Hall of Fame MattinBama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Titus, AL
    Posts
    8,719

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    yeah, i was ready to write off the gop until somebody told me about chappaquiddick. but now i realize both sides, but the libtards are absolutely the worst.
    Well they are so good at sex-trafficking kids that they can do it in pizza parlor basements that don't exist.

  11. #37
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Atlanta 'Burbs
    Posts
    11,129
    Thread Starter

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by MattinBama View Post
    Well they are so good at sex-trafficking kids that they can do it in pizza parlor basements that don't exist.
    and in the desert around Tucson, they are so good at this that even though these righties know they are there no one can find any evidence. Proof that the conspiracy is real! https://www.thedailybeast.com/right-...ing?ref=scroll
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

  12. #38
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Chukker Veteran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    8,144

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by Toddrn View Post
    I haven't seen the Democrats getting rid of any garbage such as Pelosi or Hillary. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
    after reading Toddrn's post calling Hillary and Pelosi garbage, take a minute to view the piety of an earlier Toddrn post...

    Quote Originally Posted by Toddrn View Post
    The Holy Stairs, need to go there when you visit Rome.

  13. #39
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 92tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    East Point, Ga, USA
    Posts
    37,266

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by Chukker Veteran View Post
    after reading Toddrn's post calling Hillary and Pelosi garbage, take a minute to view the piety of an earlier Toddrn post...
    is that where they are storing the holy hand grenade of antioch now?
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

    - George Orwell

    If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

    ó Thomas Pynchon

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear