Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
But if I found out Clinton was involved in a sex trafficking ring. I would not be surprised at all.
Bill? Wouldn't shock me if Bill took part in some of the despicable stuff that Epstein was up to. Trump too.

does that equal "involvement"? yeah i'd say it qualifies

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Sessions is trying to worm his way out of Trump's doghouse by being unusually cruel to dark skinned children stopped at the border. Hiding behind a misinterpretation of the Bible is especially disgusting.
A very small man in every sense of the word!

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
A plurality of Republicans want to give President Trump the authority to close down certain news outlets, according to a new public opinion survey conducted by Ipsos and provided exclusively to The Daily Beast.

The findings present a sobering picture for the fourth estate, with respondents showing diminished trust in the media and increased support for punitive measures against its members. They also illustrate the extent to which Trump’s anti-press drumbeat has shaped public opinion about the role the media plays in covering his administration.

All told, 43 percent of self-identified Republicans said that they believed “the president should have the authority to close news outlets engaged in bad behavior.” Only 36 percent disagreed with that statement. When asked if Trump should close down specific outlets, including CNN, The Washington Post, and The New York Times, nearly a quarter of Republicans (23 percent) agreed and 49 percent disagreed.

Republicans were far more likely to take a negative view of the media. Forty-eight percent of them said they believed “the news media is the enemy of the American people” (just 28 percent disagreed).
LINK

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
anti-American they have become
To them being American means being GOP. I'm not really sure where to go from here. With the electoral college, these clowns always have a chance to "make America great again" and drag us back to the 1950's.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I've said for years that the right has neither the understanding of nor desire to learn the Constitution. This is just more proof. It is shocking to me to see how blindly anti-American they have become even when I expect it
Read the comments about how Facebook has “no right” to delete your account. That tells you their understanding of the first amendment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Personally, my only hope lies in the fact that “Republicans” (those who identify as such) only amount to 1/3 of the total of those who identify as that, Democrat or independent.
Still doesn’t alleviate my shame and disgust that any Americans could believe as most of them (“Republicans”) currently do; it can’t be blamed on Christianity. It might can be blamed on that dated, worn out cliche “Communist plot”. [emoji848] [emoji854] [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.