Congrats GOP, this is who you now are - Page 8
Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast
Results 92 to 104 of 697
  1. #92
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Atlanta 'Burbs
    Posts
    10,888
    Thread Starter

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    good ole tom price showing up again. i hope he ends up getting hammered for this. he is a sleaze bag
    wouldn't that be great?
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

  2. #93
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Atlanta 'Burbs
    Posts
    10,888
    Thread Starter

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...lbur-ross.html

    The entire Trump era has been a festering pit of barely disguised ongoing corruption. But the whole sordid era has not had a 24-hour period quite like the orgy of criminality which we have just experienced. The events of the last day alone include:

    (1) The trial of Paul Manafort, which has featured the accusation that President Trump’s campaign manager had embezzled funds, failed to report income, and falsified documents. His partner and fellow Trump campaign aide, Rick Gates, confessed to participating in all these crimes, as well as to stealing from Manafort.

    (2) Yesterday, Forbes reported that Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross may have stolen $120 million from his partners and customers. Meanwhile Ross has maintained foreign holdings in his investment portfolio that present a major conflict of interest with his public office. (The “Don’t worry, Wilbur Ross would never do anything unethical just to pad his bottom line” defense is likely to be, uh, unconvincing to the many people filing suit against Ross for allegedly doing exactly that.)

    (3) Also yesterday, ProPublica reported that the Department of Veterans Affairs is being effectively run by three Trump cronies, none of whom have any official government title or public accountability. The three, reports the story, have “used their influence in ways that could benefit their private interests.”

    (4) And then, this morning, Representative Chris Collins was arrested for insider trading. Collins had been known to openly boast about making millions of dollars for his colleagues with his insider knowledge. He is charged with learning of an adverse FDA trial, and immediately calling his son — from the White House! — urging him to sell his holdings.

    It has been, in sum, quite a day.
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

  3. #94
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 92tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    East Point, Ga, USA
    Posts
    36,480

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    hillary would have been worse
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

    - George Orwell

    If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

    ó Thomas Pynchon

  4. #95
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    2,224

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    hillary would have been worse
    She hires hitmen to kill people while eating pedo pizza, how can you say that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump
    We're going to have insurance for everybody, there was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us.They can expect to have great health care. It will be in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better. Source
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama
    If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan. Source
    Can you guess which quote branded a president as a habitual liar?

  5. #96
    Suspended JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Posts
    41,685

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by MattinBama View Post
    Okay, okay, just one more.

    lol Yeah, keep thinking that.


    The artist formerly known as JBama_in_PCOLA

    from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  6. #97
    Suspended JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Posts
    41,685

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by MattinBama View Post


    And that's from someone that didn't vote for Hillary and was never a Hillary fan.
    Well, itís all an opinion at this point. She was probably the worst Sec of State in history of Sec of State-dom.


    The artist formerly known as JBama_in_PCOLA

    from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  7. #98
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 92tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    East Point, Ga, USA
    Posts
    36,480

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by JBama3 View Post
    Well, it’s all an opinion at this point. She was probably the worst Sec of State in history of Sec of State-dom.


    The artist formerly known as JBama_in_PCOLA

    from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    show us on the doll where hillary hurt you



    from foreign policy magazine

    Who was the most effective U.S. secretary of state of the past 50 years?

    1.Henry Kissinger32.21%
    2.Don't know18.32%
    3.James Baker17.71%
    4.Madeleine Albright8.70%
    4.Hillary Clinton8.70%
    6.George Shultz5.65%
    7.Dean Rusk3.51%
    8.Warren Christopher1.53%
    8.Cyrus Vance1.53%
    10.Colin Powell1.07%
    11.Condoleezza Rice0.46%
    12.Lawrence Eagleburger0.31%
    13.John Kerry0.31%
    Last edited by 92tide; August 8th, 2018 at 04:29 PM.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

    - George Orwell

    If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

    ó Thomas Pynchon

  8. #99
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,487

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    show us on the doll where hillary hurt you



    from foreign policy magazine
    You are at the very top level of snark today! Awesome to behold!

  9. #100
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 92tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    East Point, Ga, USA
    Posts
    36,480

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by UAH View Post
    You are at the very top level of snark today! Awesome to behold!
    i thought the roast needed some more salt
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

    - George Orwell

    If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

    ó Thomas Pynchon

  10. #101
    BamaNation Hall of Fame MattinBama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Titus, AL
    Posts
    8,697

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by UAH View Post
    You are at the very top level of snark today! Awesome to behold!
    I took off a full point for not saying "puppet" instead of doll and posting a picture of Trump.


  11. #102
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,487

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by MattinBama View Post
    I took off a full point for not saying "puppet" instead of doll and posting a picture of Trump.

    I missed that! I am new here!

  12. #103
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 92tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    East Point, Ga, USA
    Posts
    36,480

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by MattinBama View Post
    I took off a full point for not saying "puppet" instead of doll and posting a picture of Trump.

    i'm trying to tone it down a bit for civility's sake
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

    - George Orwell

    If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

    ó Thomas Pynchon

  13. #104
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,488

    Re: Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

    Quote Originally Posted by 2003TIDE View Post
    I think there are a bunch of folks masquerading as Christians now days. Not sure how anyone that voted for this clown can go to church on Sunday with a straight face.
    Or not get struck by lightning...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear