Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

Status
Not open for further replies.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I think there are a bunch of folks masquerading as Christians now days. Not sure how anyone that voted for this clown can go to church on Sunday with a straight face.
Or not get struck by lightning...[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
The question is what will happen when the Democrats win the White House again? What if we close down Fox News, Rush, Hannity? Where will it stop? I really dislike Fox News and just about all the crap they put out, but I support their right to do it. It's not enough for the republicans to win the White House and congress. They seek to totally do away with any opposing entity.
I guess we misjudged the hate for Obama,abortion,Planned Parenthood,immigrants(dark skin only) and anything to do with saving the planet. What a bunch of stable geniouses.
Yeah - I don’t. Network news (and “journalists” in general) should plainly and directly differentiate between opinion and fact. Not sure most of Trump’s core would notice or care, but “news” presented as “fact” when it has literally no connection to it at all has only become the norm in the last 30 years or so, thanks to RR and BC.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

And that's from someone that didn't vote for Hillary and was never a Hillary fan.
You know - I have to agree. I despise the witch, and I think Congress would have (continued) to go after her (maybe even successfully), but we would not be where we are now, or even close, had she been elected.
I’d take for years of nothing over this descent into hell we’re taking now.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
I think Congress would have (continued) to go after her (maybe even successfully),
The bold part is hilarious and nothing more than a GOP wet dream. As much as they went after her, they found nothing. I doubt a few more years would have actually turned something up.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
The bold part is hilarious and nothing more than a GOP wet dream. As much as they went after her, they found nothing. I doubt a few more years would have actually turned something up.
It would have just been articles of impeachment every two weeks whenever she wore a suit they especially didn't like.

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
You know - I have to agree. I despise the witch, and I think Congress would have (continued) to go after her (maybe even successfully), but we would not be where we are now, or even close, had she been elected.
I’d take for years of nothing over this descent into hell we’re taking now.

Those indictments about her emails, Benghazi, Vince Foster (insert favorite Clinton bugaboo conspiracy theory) that never materialized, despite numerous investigations. Of course, none of those were politically-motivated, nor were they part of the vast Clinton Hate Machine that's been up and burning leaded gas since the early 1990s.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Comey said she broke the law; he only qualified it, which isn’t really legitimate.
If you get caught speeding you don’t (normally) get a pass by claiming ignorance of the limit.
Nor, as I understand it, are you allowed to destroy evidence in an investigation (reports of phones/devices/servers being destroyed).
There is no doubt she broke the law; the only question is how many times she did, and how many in both parties would go down with her. Doubtful any of the Freedom Caucus are part of this group, so, yeah, they might have had some success going after her.
And I’ll add this: anyone who thinks there was no quid pro quo with “donations” to the Clinton Foundation from countries not “allies” who subsequently received military equipment while she was SoS? I have some “yellow cake” I need to move...[emoji57]

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Comey said she broke the law
He did????? From his memo

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information

It’s hilarious how republicans and democrats go after each other. Both sides seem to try to out do each other when it comes to hypocrisy. Libs are winning right now though. I wonder what the conservatives are cooking up next.

The artist formerly known as JBama_in_PCOLA

from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
It’s hilarious how republicans and democrats go after each other. Both sides seem to try to out do each other when it comes to hypocrisy. Libs are winning right now though. I wonder what the conservatives are cooking up next.

The artist formerly known as JBama_in_PCOLA

from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
i'm pretty sure continuing to support trump and the gop in the name of christ is the ultimate in hypocrisy. i could be wrong though.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
i'm pretty sure continuing to support trump and the gop in the name of christ is the ultimate in hypocrisy. i could be wrong though.
I mean, Trump was upset that his wife had recommended the doctor who performed his scalp reduction and that the procedure hurt too much afterwards. So he ripped out chunks of her hair, forced himself on her sexually, and then asked her the next morning if it still hurt.

But, in fairness, at least he isn't black, which caused lots of economic anxiety.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I mean, Trump was upset that his wife had recommended the doctor who performed his scalp reduction and that the procedure hurt too much afterwards. So he ripped out chunks of her hair, forced himself on her sexually, and then asked her the next morning if it still hurt.

But, in fairness, at least he isn't black, which caused lots of economic anxiety.
it says it in black and white, wives submit unto your husbands. she should have paid attention in class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.