Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I don't recall saying all. But I also haven't seen more than a small handful of supporters actively calling on the party to rid itself of this garbage. Until I do I can say that the GOP of 2018 has neo-nazi's, pedophiles and pimps as active and more importantly accepted members of the party. That is a disgusting statement and not a group I would affiliate with in any way
it's not all, it's just 87% of them. i love how much some folks are hanging on to the idea of some non-trump faction of the gop. it's like the easter bunny, santa clause and non man-hating lesbians

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
I haven't seen the Democrats getting rid of any garbage such as Pelosi or Hillary. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
I don't recall saying all. But I also haven't seen more than a small handful of supporters actively calling on the party to rid itself of this garbage. Until I do I can say that the GOP of 2018 has neo-nazi's, pedophiles and pimps as active and more importantly accepted members of the party. That is a disgusting statement and not a group I would affiliate with in any way

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
This is why you democrats are so uncompromising. You think any news by legitimate sources like Fox News and Alex Jones are conspiracy theories.
For a second I thought this was actually Todd responding seriously until I looked up at the name lol.

The second part of that statement is a head scratcher, too. Heck, the entire statement from start to finish before and after the bolded is baffling. Well, the tax and spend has some truth in it but other than that...
Second part actually has merit. If I hadn’t seen the interview myself I’d be in the same boat as you.

The artist formerly known as JBama_in_PCOLA

from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
yeah, i was ready to write off the gop until somebody told me about chappaquiddick. but now i realize both sides, but the libtards are absolutely the worst.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
yeah, i was ready to write off the gop until somebody told me about chappaquiddick. but now i realize both sides, but the libtards are absolutely the worst.
Well they are so good at sex-trafficking kids that they can do it in pizza parlor basements that don't exist.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.