Russian Communist Legislator Warns Russian Women Not to Have Sex with Foreigners.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
No Sex With Foreigners During World Cup, Russian Lawmaker Warns

A senior Russian lawmaker overseeing family-related issues has some advice for fellow Russian women during the World Cup: Don't have sex with foreign men. And should they really feel the need, better to find a partner of the same race.
Aren't Communists cute?
Should a Russian woman get pregnant, it would be better if the father of the child was "of the same race." "If it's another race, then it's even worse," Pletnyova, a member of the Communist Party, was quoted as saying. "We should give birth to our own children. I'm not a nationalist, but nonetheless. I know that the children suffer as well, and then they are abandoned and stay here with the mother."
On a related note, Russia birth rate fell by 10.7% over the previous year. That makes three years in a row of declining birth rates, so maybe they need the births?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
In an interview with Govorit Moskva radio, Pletnyova, chairwoman of the Family, Women, and Children Affairs Committee in the lower house of parliament, warned of a possible rise in the number of single mothers.

"These children suffer and have suffered, even since Soviet times," she said in comments published by Govorit Moskva.
Giving advice to women about their sex life/habits and getting pregnant......not so sure that's a bad thing, is it?

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Giving advice to women about their sex life/habits and getting pregnant......not so sure that's a bad thing, is it?
There are probably a lot of Russian women who look at the influx of foreigners as an opportunity to escape Russia.
On the other hand, there are probably a lot of European men going to Russia next month who have heard about the reputation of Russian women and are looking to get lucky.
It is funny that a Communist delegate would get so hung up on race.

I just started this thread so my browser would know I typed the phrase "Russian women."

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
On a related note, Russia birth rate fell by 10.7% over the previous year. That makes three years in a row of declining birth rates, so maybe they need the births?
Hey TW, since you speak Russian, are you interested in leading a Black Sea Impregnation Cruise? International cooperation to help raise their birth rate. My wife has already said I can't go.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Hey TW, since you speak Russian, are you interested in leading a Black Sea Impregnation Cruise? International cooperation to help raise their birth rate. My wife has already said I can't go.
How very selfless of you and how selfish of her. She can't share a little of the tremendous wealth she has? Sounds like she's a Republican.

For the record, I do not think you have to speak Russian to impregnate a Russian woman.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
This reminds me of another weirdo religious sect that was born of the Burnt Over District (upstate New York and northern Ohio inhabited by migrating New Englanders) in the early 1800s.
In this particular sect, all the men of the sect were "married" to all the women of the sect, so everyone could sow their wild oats with whomever they liked. The leader asked for volunteers to establish this unusual lifestyle and he got lots of eager male volunteers (and a few women).
It did not last, however, because people started getting jealous. I mean, who could have foreseen that?

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
you've got to keep those sluts in line, otherwise there's no telling what they will do
My Russian grad student teacher spent a quarter at Moscow State in the early 1980s. It gets a bit nippy (below zero F) there in January, so he bundled up in layers. On the metro, however, it is normally above freezing, so he started to peel off a layer or two. A babushka (literally grandmother, but colloquially any old woman in Russia) scolded him: "Young man, we don't take our clothes off in public."
Russians can be quite prudish.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
This reminds me of another weirdo religious sect that was born of the Burnt Over District (upstate New York and northern Ohio inhabited by migrating New Englanders) in the early 1800s.
In this particular sect, all the men of the sect were "married" to all the women of the sect, so everyone could sow their wild oats with whomever they liked. The leader asked for volunteers to establish this unusual lifestyle and he got lots of eager male volunteers (and a few women).
It did not last, however, because people started getting jealous. I mean, who could have foreseen that?
Under the odd system you describe, it seems to me the frequency with which one found themselves sowing wild oats would depend on ability, technique and physical equipment. Jealousy would naturally be generated among those less gifted.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
My Russian grad student teacher spent a quarter at Moscow State in the early 1980s. It gets a bit nippy (below zero F) there in January, so he bundled up in layers. On the metro, however, it is normally above freezing, so he started to peel off a layer or two. A babushka (literally grandmother, but colloquially any old woman in Russia) scolded him: "Young man, we don't take our clothes off in public."
Russians can be quite prudish.
my wife had to go to st petersburg a couple of times for business (before i was working with them). they quickly decided after a few loads that russia was not a market they wanted to deal with. we do a lot of business in the republic of georgia and azerbaijan. those are some interesting folks.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Under the odd system you describe, it seems to me the frequency with which one found themselves sowing wild oats would depend on ability, technique and physical equipment. Jealousy would naturally be generated among those less gifted.
I think humans are generally monogamous. Not everyone and in all cases, but generally. Intellectually, people can see, "I'm in an open relationship," but people tend to pair up and when the one you think you've paired up with seeks company elsewhere, it hurts.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
my wife had to go to st petersburg a couple of times for business (before i was working with them). they quickly decided after a few loads that russia was not a market they wanted to deal with. we do a lot of business in the republic of georgia and azerbaijan. those are some interesting folks.
There are a lot of unstated "taxes" that come from doing business in Russia. If you open a business and do not pay the police (or the local criminal gang) their protection racket money, you'll find your business torched (if the criminal gang was demanding money) or seized for failure to pay taxes (if the racket is run by the cops).
It makes doing business in Russia expensive. There are a lot of unofficial overhead costs.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
There are a lot of unstated "taxes" that come from doing business in Russia. If you open a business and do not pay the police (or the local criminal gang) their protection racket money, you'll find your business torched (if the criminal gang was demanding money) or seized for failure to pay taxes (if the racket is run by the cops).
It makes doing business in Russia expensive. There are a lot of unofficial overhead costs.
a lot of the south american suppliers we work with do huge volumes into russia, i am not sure how they have it set up to not get screwed repeatedly. i have heard several stories about multi million $ losses from selling into russia. i think if you work with the right folks, you can generally be ok as long as the market is good. i think with the u.s. and e.u. sanctions the russians have had to learn to be a little better customer (at least in the fruit business) so they can get fruit.

azerbaijan seems very sketchy, but we have had good luck so far, working with the same customer for 4 years.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
With the ratio of 10 females for every male

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
a lot of the south american suppliers we work with do huge volumes into russia, i am not sure how they have it set up to not get screwed repeatedly. i have heard several stories about multi million $ losses from selling into russia. i think if you work with the right folks, you can generally be ok as long as the market is good. i think with the u.s. and e.u. sanctions the russians have had to learn to be a little better customer (at least in the fruit business) so they can get fruit.

azerbaijan seems very sketchy, but we have had good luck so far, working with the same customer for 4 years.
I have not dealt with Azeris, but the Russian view of political power tends to be that the whole point of having political power is to abuse that power for personal gain.
The former Soviet Republic of Moldova used to sell a lot of fruit to Russia. To show solidarity with the EU, Moldova decided to support economic sanctions against Russia after the Crimea anschluss, so Putin slapped an import ban on Moldovan fruit. There is a significant ethnic minority of Moldova, Turkic-speaking Christians called the Gagauz. Putin exempted Gagauz fruit from the Moldova ban, so Russia still imports fruit grown by Gagauz people. I believe he did this simply to cause inter-ethnic friction between Moldovans and Gagauz. Anything bad for the West is therefore good for Russia.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.