Thank You, TideFans

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I don't belong to or look at any other fan sites. Needless to say I'm here every day, and when I'm not it's being sick, or in the hospital. Do try to post even on trips. Don't know what a day would be like without TideFans. Like the OP said, we're in june now and talking Bama football, and SEC FB everyday! Like my Masthead seys "This Is Where The Season never ends..." My passion is Tide Football and everything connected to it!
Kyallie - you are one of the MVP's on this site. From all the great articles you post on a daily basis to your comments.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
I first came on the site to see what people thought of the new coaching hire we had just made. It didn't take long for me to see
that this was the best run site I could have found for like-minded Bama fans, so I stayed. Happy to say that coach has too.:wink:

bamaman2988

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 7, 2009
Eufaula, Al
I have been on this site since 09. Don't visit daily, in fact, I might go months without visiting. Have been a member of another bama pay site for about eight years. Lots of good people over there, but it can get out of hand. Anyway, I do enjoy this site when I visit. Seems like there are a lot of good people here also.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Being a member of the OFC, I, and others of my ilk, can remember a time when the internet was nowhere in sight. As such, we can maybe appreciate what we have here on TF a little bit more than others here who have known nothing less.

In this day of cool being defined by "edginess" or "in your face", TF is an oasis for those looking for comradeship and reliable info on our team. Thanks go to owner Brett, admins Earle, (the late) Bayoutider and all those others who set the bar high and do a great job of maintaining it.

So appreciative for the almost 18 years I've enjoyed being part of the TF family. RTR!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Been around since 2004...during the dark years. Thinking back, it has always been interesting, but the ones that stick out the most are:

Mike Shula firing/hiring CNS.

Jubilation over first NC since 1992.

CNS to Texas???

QB controversies...

Bama/Clemson rivalry...

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I started out nearly 14 years ago as a refugee from another site. Begged the owner to control things more effectively, but he was afraid it would cut membership and therefore revenue. Tried unsuccessfully to point out that he'd attract at least as many who liked the more civilized environment that would result, as opposed to the free-for-all he had, sliding slowly downhill into a cesspool.

He essentially said, "Duly noted." Slightly more professional than that, but not much.

So I let my membership expire and went in search of a new home. Wandered in the internet wilderness until I found TF. Have stuck around since, and now can't imagine what life would be without it.

Last edited:

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Been around since 2004...during the dark years. Thinking back, it has always been interesting, but the ones that stick out the most are:

Mike Shula firing/hiring CNS.

Jubilation over first NC since 1992.

CNS to Texas???

QB controversies...

Bama/Clemson rivalry...
What, no Megathread?

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
Have been a member since 2002 and also visit TF's as much as possible. I just got to admit that football season is an absolute great time. Enjoy the interaction with Tidefans even on non-sports. They Mods can even keep it civilized over there.

Thanks Tidefans for a great site.

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
I'm a relative newbie - only here for 13 years minus the time I was on vacation over the Shula fiasco. Following Alabama through Tidefans gives you the feeling of being close to the action . . . from afar!
Roll Tide.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.