TV intro-theme songs.....please also name composer......

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
"Secret Agent Man"
"Secret Agent Man" is a song written by P. F. Sloan and Steve Barri. The most famous recording of the song was made by Johnny Rivers for the opening titles of the American broadcast of the British spy series Danger Man, which aired in the U.S. as Secret Agent from 1964 to 1966.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
I'm a little partial to those productions based in the tropics, due to my interest in horticulture, I enjoy looking at all the old traditional foliage plants used in the sets and backdrops.

You can include Connie Stevens in that interest I have too...what a dish!

"Hawaiian Eye"
Theme music composer, Jerry Livingston · Mack David. Opening theme, "The Hawaiian Eye Theme" performed by Warren Barker.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Another show that came on late and was single-handedly responsible for keeping my ribs sore from laughing so hard!

"The Benny Hill Show" (Yakety Sax by Boots Randolf)

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
You have to copy the link into the little window that comes up when you click on the filmstrip icon top right.....

Yeah, that’s what I do but it just posts the link when I post from my iPad.

A few more of my favs that I have irked out a guitar arrangement for at one time or another:

Maverick
I Love Lucy
Bewitched
The original Gunsmoke theme

Just to try one more time

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Yeah, that’s what I do but it just posts the link when I post from my iPad.

A few more of my favs that I have irked out a guitar arrangement for at one time or another:

Maverick
I Love Lucy
Bewitched
The original Gunsmoke theme

Just to try one more time

Not sure why they're not posting as a video but the links are just fine with me.

Maybe you could try using a PC (?)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.