2019 4* DL Nathan Pickering

bamabill123

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2018
Let's hope it does
We are just speculating whether getting baker would help in pickering's recruitment, that being said, i just read where it looks like baker is coming to the tide. Hopefully it helps, Young, Pickering, Sopsher, WOW, that can't be legal Bone says all 3 are a take even if all 3 want to come,room will be made.

Last edited:

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
We are just speculating whether getting baker would help in pickering's recruitment, that being said, i just read where it looks like baker is coming to the tide. Hopefully it helps, Young, Pickering, Sopsher, WOW, that can't be legal Bone says all 3 are a take even if all 3 want to come,room will be made.
I'm all for it............hope Bama builds a defensive line that will chew the opposition to a pulp

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
You`re right but there`s one thing of which we can be sure. It sure won`t hurt.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Coach Saban is expected to have a home visit with Pickering tonight. he is still scheduled for his OV in Tuscaloosa this weekend.
the home visit and OV will go a long way in determining if Pickering will flip or not.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Pickering will no longer take his OV this weekend to Bama. I am sure CNS was informed when he had the home visit on Jan. 29.

When he visited Alabama awhile back and his mother was enamored with Bama and even stated she would have committed to the Tide that weekend, but no movement from Pickering was a tell tale sign. Then he proceeds to commit to Miss St down the road and all the while tweeting on social media his undying love and loyalty to the bulldogs was all we needed to know.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Pickering will no longer take his OV this weekend to Bama. I am sure CNS was informed when he had the home visit on Jan. 29.

When he visited Alabama awhile back and his mother was enamored with Bama and even stated she would have committed to the Tide that weekend, but no movement from Pickering was a tell tale sign. Then he proceeds to commit to Miss St down the road and all the while tweeting on social media his undying love and loyalty to the bulldogs was all we needed to know.
Do you think that was the reason he shut down his recruitment? If he visited T-Town there would be family pressure for him to sign with Bama? I think he was always Miss St, but mom wanted him in Tuscaloosa!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Do you think that was the reason he shut down his recruitment? If he visited T-Town there would be family pressure for him to sign with Bama? I think he was always Miss St, but mom wanted him in Tuscaloosa!
I get the feeling he's been MSU all along but his family, particularly Mom , hasn't been. No question he'll have a quicker and easier time to stud status in Starkville than he would in Tuscaloosa.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I get the feeling he's been MSU all along but his family, particularly Mom , hasn't been. No question he'll have a quicker and easier time to stud status in Starkville than he would in Tuscaloosa.
Similar to what I have read elsewhere........ MSU was confident he was theirs. Oh well...... win with him or without him

pop11011

Scout Team
Jul 6, 2007
Not jabbing anyone but I hate the comment....."we will win with him or without him". Though probably accurate it just sounds a bit arrogant.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Not jabbing anyone but I hate the comment....."we will win with him or without him". Though probably accurate it just sounds a bit arrogant.
Maybe...... but it’s true nonetheless........ Saban said the same thing to Julio Jones allegedly when he was recruiting him, and I don’t think he was being arrogant in the least

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Kid has been committed to miss state for awhile, I respect the will of a young person to resist every reason to switch; despite taking his postion coach that he commited too, despite the steak and lobster buffets, despite *better than* most professional league development, not to mention superior academics, he stays through his initial commitment with miss state. Good on you dude, hope you make Auburn’s day when you play them.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Just because the GOAT says it to the recruit doesn't change how it sounds from one of us.
ar·ro·gant

Dictionary result for arrogant

/ˈerəɡənt/
adjective
[COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

• having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.

I just can't see it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.