****2019 4* 6-5 260 DE Justin Eboigbe COMMITS to Bama****

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I hate Tennessee. They will be bragging about "stealing" one from Saban. In their minds this will be a turning point for their program.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
We will still be fine but, maybe it is time to get our hands dirty, promise PT, deal with the parents, bad mouth Kirby. I’m sure Saban has the goods on Kirby.

Ah, never mind.....

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
Our former coaches continue to hand it to Nick and Bama. A continuing trend that will soon make a huge difference.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
You still have a recruiting class that is all 4 and 5 star players (other than the kicker, who should be a 4 star). If you sign 25+ 4 star players and miss on most of the 5 stars, you will have a dominant class - one that you would only have dreamed of 5 years ago. This is not a class like last year, that won't even fill out because of so many misses. This is going to be a great class. And, with your coaching, it is going to win championships.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Class ranking isnt the issue, point blank we need every DE and DT, and LB we can find. If we don't do that ranking and stars are absolutely pointless.
You don't need guys that don't want to be there, or who are in it for themselves. Guys like KT, who want to be "the man" would not work out in Saban's program.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
You don't need guys that don't want to be there, or who are in it for themselves. Guys like KT, who want to be "the man" would not work out in Saban's program.
And i get your point, ton of talent in this class but weve wiffed big at the front 7 the last 3 cycles now at least from a depth perspective and that is arguably outlr biggest weakness, and those misses have led us to miss on others down the stretch by slow playing them. Last year was a disaster, this year looks only slightly better.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.