****2019 4* 6-5 260 DE Justin Eboigbe COMMITS to Bama****

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Great news!! Quality O and D line guys are just gold ! I just don`t think you can ever have too many, and I`m pretty sure you can`t win without them.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
Well we are probably losing 4 guys with Davis and Williams going pro with Buggs and Dwight losing their eligibility so getting 4 is perfect for now! ;)

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
This guy has very good tape and wonder how it will translate to the next level. With his size I could see him start day 1 at Jack but with him being an early enrollee, he could pack on another 15 lbs and be sort of like Johnathan Allen. Very explosive!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
This guy has very good tape and wonder how it will translate to the next level. With his size I could see him start day 1 at Jack but with him being an early enrollee, he could pack on another 15 lbs and be sort of like Johnathan Allen. Very explosive!
He's going to be a good one but I think Jennings, Lewis, Anoma may have an issue with him starting day 1 at Jack ;). I think he ends up being a DE in the Allen mold as you suggest.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Yeah, just went back and watched his tape now that he's for sure coming lol and it's kind of mindblowing that he's not 5-star. Might be the most explosive guy off the line in the entire class, very good size and plays powerfully, finishes well... not sure what's holding him back in the rankings. Day 1 starter at Jack is probably too tall a task, and it's definitely one that would depend on more than just talent, but I think what we can say is that he's way underrated right now and should be a very good one for us.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
He's going to be a good one but I think Jennings, Lewis, Anoma may have an issue with him starting day 1 at Jack ;). I think he ends up being a DE in the Allen mold as you suggest.
Ha you are right, how could I forget those guys! I should say potential to be a starter day 1 if he can grasp the defense quickly.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if he gets bumped to 5 stars. Ive heard numerous Richard Seymour comparisons with him.
What's his level of competition like where he's from? Looks like he is bull rushing most guys on tape or swimming past them!

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Don't forget Latu, Parks and Chris Allen...

I mean the guy is good, and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him get some situational reps and contribute, but we are STACKED at OLB, especially since we mostly only use one at a time on the field.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.