RTR! GO CCU!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States

Re: ****2019 4* 6-5 260 DE Justin Eboigbe COMMITS to Bama****

That is wonderful!

BamaNation First Team

This guy has very good tape and wonder how it will translate to the next level. With his size I could see him start day 1 at Jack but with him being an early enrollee, he could pack on another 15 lbs and be sort of like Johnathan Allen. Very explosive!

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiderollin32 View Post
    This guy has very good tape and wonder how it will translate to the next level. With his size I could see him start day 1 at Jack but with him being an early enrollee, he could pack on another 15 lbs and be sort of like Johnathan Allen. Very explosive!
    He's going to be a good one but I think Jennings, Lewis, Anoma may have an issue with him starting day 1 at Jack . I think he ends up being a DE in the Allen mold as you suggest.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Tiderollin32 View Post
    Yeah, just went back and watched his tape now that he's for sure coming lol and it's kind of mindblowing that he's not 5-star. Might be the most explosive guy off the line in the entire class, very good size and plays powerfully, finishes well... not sure what's holding him back in the rankings. Day 1 starter at Jack is probably too tall a task, and it's definitely one that would depend on more than just talent, but I think what we can say is that he's way underrated right now and should be a very good one for us.
    "A great value of antiquity lies in the fact that its writings are the only ones that modern men still read with exactness."

BamaNation All-American

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets bumped to 5 stars. Ive heard numerous Richard Seymour comparisons with him.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    He's going to be a good one but I think Jennings, Lewis, Anoma may have an issue with him starting day 1 at Jack . I think he ends up being a DE in the Allen mold as you suggest.
    Ha you are right, how could I forget those guys! I should say potential to be a starter day 1 if he can grasp the defense quickly.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if he gets bumped to 5 stars. Ive heard numerous Richard Seymour comparisons with him.
    What's his level of competition like where he's from? Looks like he is bull rushing most guys on tape or swimming past them!

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    Don't forget Latu, Parks and Chris Allen...

I mean the guy is good, and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him get some situational reps and contribute, but we are STACKED at OLB, especially since we mostly only use one at a time on the field.