Rolando McClain on Mack Wilson: "I Like Him A Lot"

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
About the only player in college I ever saw shut down Tebow 1 on 1 consistently in the open field. He had the speed and power to match Tebow which is rare. Such a shame because he could've made upwards of $100M had he kept things together in the league. Hopefully he is on the road to rehabilitation..
i remember a play from the 2009 game where ro stopped tebow cold with a one arm tackle in the open field.

Bama63

1st Team
Oct 25, 2000
Louisville, KY, Jefferson
This is totally unnecessary IMO. Trust and believe if Ro McClain were deemed to be any semblance of detrimental to the team he wouldn't be allowed in the complex. From what I understand he's fighting his demons and winning. CNS is the ultimate micromanager and a positive influence on players past and present alike. I'm good with it.
Me, too. I'm glad to hear that he is in Tuscaloosa and doing well--The last I heard he had a court date in Decatur a couple of years ago and I never heard the outcome of it, was concerned for him. IMHO, Ro just may have been the best linebacker of my fanship--which goes back to 1958.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.