2019 Prospect: 2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
Now the mean part of me says it couldnt happen to a nicer snake in the grass than kirby. What irritates me is when he left for Georgia i remebered thinking well wishes for him but now i hope we playthem and then proceed to beat them 59-0 and it would be poetic justice to have 4 or five of their players flip on them :biggrin:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Now the mean part of me says it couldnt happen to a nicer snake in the grass than kirby. What irritates me is when he left for Georgia i remebered thinking well wishes for him but now i hope we playthem and then proceed to beat them 59-0 and it would be poetic justice to have 4 or five of their players flip on them :biggrin:
Anybody else besides me a Gamecock fan on 9/8 ?

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Actually, the rumors are that they would be flips TO uga...

Bamabirdie

Scout Team
Dec 24, 2013
Sunny South Florida
For the most part, CNS is going to get the kids he wants, regardless of the ratings, and develop them according to his plan.
Relax...and enjoy the Process.
we are incredibly fortunate.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Actually, the rumors are that they would be flips TO uga...
I've heard it both ways.............but I have also heard that some of them think they will get more playing time early at UGA..............I think Bama will do alright In any case
Well, I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility that Smart would engineer last second flips to UGA. If he could enlist kids to tie up slots until the very last, then flip when it's too late to recover, yeah, I could see that. Pretty scummy...but hey!

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Well, I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility that Smart would engineer last second flips to UGA. If he could enlist kids to tie up slots until the very last, then flip when it's too late to recover, yeah, I could see that. Pretty scummy...but hey!
I think it's very possible.............probably has already happened, especially with the whole rumored picture thing. However, it's going to be difficult if they don't get immediate playing time, especially if that was what was promised to get the flip...... The good thing about Dean is he hasn't committed anywhere, and I think Bama still has an excellent shot at him.............but it's a game of chance with many of these kids, being as impressionable as they are

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
The opportunity for Dean to come in and start for Bama or at least get playing time is excellent. Chances are that Wilson will go early to the NFL and open a spot for playing time. I don't know if anyone else Dean is considering can offer that. I know he's close to his family(mother) so the fact that we are closer couldn't hurt! I hope he'll Roll with the Tide!

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Been happening. It’s the latest fad among coaches with the “I’m gonna outsmart Nick” syndrome.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Any good news or bad news?

I heard a local radio guy say that it looks like Dean is down to LSU and Ole Miss. The radio guy mentioned this during a discussion on a different subject; it was not a recruiting discussion and he is not a "recruiting expert" but he is part of local sports talk radio and community. I don't remember his name; just recognize the voice when I'm flipping channels... (Dean's school, Horn Lake, MS is local to Memphis.)

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Any good news or bad news?

I heard a local radio guy say that it looks like Dean is down to LSU and Ole Miss. The radio guy mentioned this during a discussion on a different subject; it was not a recruiting discussion and he is not a "recruiting expert" but he is part of local sports talk radio and community. I don't remember his name; just recognize the voice when I'm flipping channels... (Dean's school, Horn Lake, MS is local to Memphis.)
Not the case at all.... Bama/UGA neck and neck with LSU third, IMO.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Playing time at Alabama is decided by the player himself. IF he is good enough, IF he can learn the playbook, and IF he does not miss assignments. IF all those things happen, the kid will play as a freshman. We have had so many freshmen play and, in some cases, start. CNS will play those kids who give him the best opportunity to win -- doesn't matter if they are freshmen.

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
Read these recent updates on Dean and the Eagles came to mind, Crystal Ball prognostications make it sound like he’s “Alllllll Ready Gone.” Hope they are wrong

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Read these recent updates on Dean and the Eagles came to mind, Crystal Ball prognostications make it sound like he’s “Alllllll Ready Gone.” Hope they are wrong
At least according to 247 he`s not been on campus since June and his official was in April (? ). If number of visits was any indication, he`ll be a rebel.....shark...black bear... type thing..whatever the hell they are this week( ??? ). Anyhow, I`d say it doesn`t look/sound good. Come on over Henry!!

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Dont pay attention to the Crystal balls unless its Tim or Hank the rest are honestly following the visits or guessing. Tim & hank wait until they get a great feel for it

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.