2019 Prospect: 2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Nakobe Dean is in Athens this weekend. Kirby's got to close the deal. As everyone can see Georgia has significant issues at ILB. Dean is a must get in this class.

Clay Webb is also in Athens this weekend, his second or third visit in the last month. This is getting really interesting. I'm sure Pittman will be putting on the full court press and laying down the red carpet for Webb and his family.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Again you come here to pump up Georgia?
Whatever...beat Aub!
Nakobe Dean is in Athens this weekend. Kirby's got to close the deal. As everyone can see Georgia has significant issues at ILB. Dean is a must get in this class.

Clay Webb is also in Athens this weekend, his second or third visit in the last month. This is getting really interesting. I'm sure Pittman will be putting on the full court press and laying down the red carpet for Webb and his family.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
BAMA leads sorry didn't see this before
yes as of now Bama leads after Dean's OV to Georgia. dawg fans very upset that their mods had the audacity to state that Bama is in the lead after his 48 hour weekend in Athens. they were hoping Kirby would seal the deal after his OV, but that was not the case.
many were on their high horses adamantly upset saying if Dean is listing academics as one of his factors in committing to a school, how could mighty Georgia not be his choice over lowly Alabama!!

the contempt by that fan base towards Alabama is very toxic. I can not wait for Bama to give them another reason to despise us!!!

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Obviously, St. Joe, you missed the memo on Georgia's rebranding: They now refer to themselves as Princeton of the South.

yes as of now Bama leads after Dean's OV to Georgia. dawg fans very upset that their mods had the audacity to state that Bama is in the lead after his 48 hour weekend in Athens. they were hoping Kirby would seal the deal after his OV, but that was not the case.
many were on their high horses adamantly upset saying if Dean is listing academics as one of his factors in committing to a school, how could mighty Georgia not be his choice over lowly Alabama!!

the contempt by that fan base towards Alabama is very toxic. I can not wait for Bama to give them another reason to despise us!!!

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.