2019 Prospect: 2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 40 to 52 of 59
  1. #40
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    2,027

    Re: 2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

    Dont pay attention to the Crystal balls unless its Tim or Hank the rest are honestly following the visits or guessing. Tim & hank wait until they get a great feel for it

  2. #41
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
    Posts
    19,982

    Re: 2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

    Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    Dont pay attention to the Crystal balls unless its Tim or Hank the rest are honestly following the visits or guessing. Tim & hank wait until they get a great feel for it
    Do you have a feeling yet on this one, Jam?
    Bodhi


    Lily (age 6): Daddy, I know what I want to be when I grow up: an artist.
    Bodhi (internally groaning): Yeah? What kind of artist?
    Lily: A balloon animal artist!
    Bodhi (face palm)

  3. #42
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    271

    Re: 2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

    Nakobe Dean is in Athens this weekend. Kirby's got to close the deal. As everyone can see Georgia has significant issues at ILB. Dean is a must get in this class.

    Clay Webb is also in Athens this weekend, his second or third visit in the last month. This is getting really interesting. I'm sure Pittman will be putting on the full court press and laying down the red carpet for Webb and his family.

  4. #43
    BamaNation All-SEC The Ols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cumming,Ga.
    Posts
    1,098

    Re: 2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

    Again you come here to pump up Georgia?
    Whatever...beat Aub!
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    Nakobe Dean is in Athens this weekend. Kirby's got to close the deal. As everyone can see Georgia has significant issues at ILB. Dean is a must get in this class.

    Clay Webb is also in Athens this weekend, his second or third visit in the last month. This is getting really interesting. I'm sure Pittman will be putting on the full court press and laying down the red carpet for Webb and his family.

  5. #44
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    271

    Re: 2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ols View Post
    Again you come here to pump up Georgia?
    Whatever...beat Aub!
    We did, 27-10.

  6. #45
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CHATTBRIT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TenerC
    Posts
    5,287

    Re: 2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgByte View Post
    We did, 27-10.
    You are getting somewhat annoying -- and boring.
    Manchester City 2017-2018 English Premier League Champions & Carabou Cup Winners
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag

  7. #46
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    2,027

    Re: 2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Do you have a feeling yet on this one, Jam?
    BAMA leads sorry didn't see this before

  8. #47
    BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,598

    Re: 2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

    Quote Originally Posted by jambama1 View Post
    BAMA leads sorry didn't see this before
    yes as of now Bama leads after Dean's OV to Georgia. dawg fans very upset that their mods had the audacity to state that Bama is in the lead after his 48 hour weekend in Athens. they were hoping Kirby would seal the deal after his OV, but that was not the case.
    many were on their high horses adamantly upset saying if Dean is listing academics as one of his factors in committing to a school, how could mighty Georgia not be his choice over lowly Alabama!!

    the contempt by that fan base towards Alabama is very toxic. I can not wait for Bama to give them another reason to despise us!!!

  9. #48
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,574

    Re: 2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

    Obviously, St. Joe, you missed the memo on Georgia's rebranding: They now refer to themselves as Princeton of the South.

    Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    yes as of now Bama leads after Dean's OV to Georgia. dawg fans very upset that their mods had the audacity to state that Bama is in the lead after his 48 hour weekend in Athens. they were hoping Kirby would seal the deal after his OV, but that was not the case.
    many were on their high horses adamantly upset saying if Dean is listing academics as one of his factors in committing to a school, how could mighty Georgia not be his choice over lowly Alabama!!



    the contempt by that fan base towards Alabama is very toxic. I can not wait for Bama to give them another reason to despise us!!!
    Last edited by CrimsonEyeshade; November 14th, 2018 at 10:38 AM.

  10. #49
    BamaNation Scout Team
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    9

    Re: 2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

    5-star Nakobe Dean breaks down Alabama and Georgia on the verge of his decision

    https://www.dawgnation.com/football/...f-his-decision

  11. #50
    BamaNation All-SEC Leeroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,046

    Re: 2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

    Quote Originally Posted by UGADawginVA View Post

    5-star Nakobe Dean breaks down Alabama and Georgia on the verge of his decision

    https://www.dawgnation.com/football/...f-his-decision
    LOL. That wasn’t a break down. That was a, he’s coming to UGA fluff piece.
    S.N.A.S.S.
    -Richard Heaton-

  12. #51
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    8,587
    Thread Starter

    Re: 2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

    Quote Originally Posted by UGADawginVA View Post

    5-star Nakobe Dean breaks down Alabama and Georgia on the verge of his decision

    https://www.dawgnation.com/football/...f-his-decision
    Similar story on BOL but it is premium and I'm sure that article is slanted toward Bama like this one is slanted toward UGA.

  13. #52
    Super Moderator RTR91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Prattville
    Posts
    38,685
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

    "We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear