2019 Prospect: 2019 5* LB Nakobe Dean

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Sounds like he and his Mum are serious about his recruitment and are obviously looking for the best fit for him academically as well as on the field. Good luck to them as it will be a very difficult choice. However, I do believe the Tide will be the best place for him and his Mum won't have far to go for home games.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
With the #1 2018 ILB coming to town I wonder what effect, if any, it has on our 2019 prospects, specifically Nakobe. We certainly need at least one more ILB in this class and hope it is Nakobe.

MemphisBamaDude

1st Team
Nov 12, 2008
Memphis, TN
With the #1 2018 ILB coming to town I wonder what effect, if any, it has on our 2019 prospects, specifically Nakobe. We certainly need at least one more ILB in this class and hope it is Nakobe.
I would think that since we're so thin at the position, and the possibility that Mack could be gone after this year, that it wouldn't have much bearing on his prospects. I would like to see him in Crimson as well.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
No effect Mack is going nfl. Dean and others will compete in spring for spots next to Moses. Dean is a ee. We lead Uga can keep telling themselves all the stories they want.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
No effect Mack is going nfl. Dean and others will compete in spring for spots next to Moses. Dean is a ee. We lead Uga can keep telling themselves all the stories they want.
Fingers crossed Bama snags him................and I think they will............now we just need more linemen and some DBs

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
should NOT be an issue given our need there and how many ILBs we tend to play throughout the year, not to mention its maybe the most important spot on Sabans Defense year in and year out.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Read a comment on BOL that it won't matter at all. Dean actually wants depth at position, so he can learn from older players.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Read a comment on BOL that it won't matter at all. Dean actually wants depth at position, so he can learn from older players.
Smart kid. 'Bama has a track record proving you don't have to be a freshman starter to get drafted early and that the developmental process we put in place brings players along as they are ready to contribute not just physically, but also with game / playbook knowledge.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.